Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband enjoys sucking my breast with breast milk

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I kno this is kind of wierd but i just had a baby a 2 weeks ago.and me and my husband have been four playing everything else except vagina sex since i dont want to get pregnant again and im still healing well he is so turned on by my breast and just keeps sucking on them with breast milk in them..he actually likes the taste of it...this is a complete turn on for us....has anyone else tried this before...please tell me im not the only one
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (81-90):
kjfamily
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Come on! So with one breast you are feeding and the other you are having sexual things going on. That is just wrong.

Quoting NaliRNer:

YES!  He loves it.  Actually, yesterday as I was breastfeeding, he started sucking the other nipple. Not for long, just a bit, but it was a huge turn on!

He wasn't to use some of the frozen breastmilk for his morning coffee  :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carrieme
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Mine liked it too - it was just too inconvenient, however.  Couldn't take the leaking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm still nursing my 7 month old, and my DH loves my breastmilk. It's a big turn on for both of us when he sucks on my nipples during sex. It's a very primal thing. 

I agree...it's a big turn on and leads me to an orgasm every time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on May. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My BF loves it.

momofthree1987
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I am currently pregnant and plan to breast feed our daughter so i more than likely will let dh sample whenever he wants to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanzasMom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this

We enjoy it very much. I think others do too and would love to chat with other moms that share their milk with their husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends. We find it very intimate and is a whole different enrelated experience than when I nurse my child.

wilson88
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I cannot wait to have another baby just for that reason ;)

mp0264
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I was turned off by him sucking the milk, but then I told him and he stopped.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep my hubby loves mine. It puts him to sleep sometimes. Other times a raging hard on. Lol. I actually relactated just for him and we are in our third year of it.

http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/113122 Try this group out. It's still new so its small but its for moms that are into this type of thing.
sonnyswoman75
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Nope but my fiancee says if I get pregnant he wants to try that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)