Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate that time of the month

Posted by   + Show Post

I know some say having sex while aunt flo came to visit is disgusting and ive never tried it but ohmygosh i think that is when my hormones rage i hate it so much because when she comes he acts like im not attractive hates to kiss me doesnt wanna do anything i cant even give him a bj or anything when im on it i just want him to show that even then im still attractive or something.. .I mean what would you guys do i am sexually frustrated right now!!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
How old is he? 12?! If he doesn't want to have sex while you're on your period, fine. But for him to make you feel unattractive is immature.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I hate it too because I love sex and I can't get into period sex and mine stays on for 6 days. :(

huntmom1104
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine thankfully only lasts about four to five days but still those four to five days are killer for me

Quoting nelliesmommy:

I hate it too because I love sex and I can't get into period sex and mine stays on for 6 days. :(

JacobiDavid
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I just had amazing sex with my SO the other night when I just got my period. I love it cause I'm always so horny then.
lkane81
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Yea it.sucks i get really horny right before.and during. Dh also does too but a day or ro later i start an he wont have sex.during that time. What really sucks is mine lasts for 7days.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:47 PM
i look forward to my period so i dont have to have sex. nice huh? i hate being me. my dh is one lucky guy.......:(
sillylady1979
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I had mirena for 4 years and had it taken out to conceive it took like 6 months cuz of being on the mirena....but I got it back now I love it no worries....

Quoting huntmom1104:

I had mirena got off cuz we are trying to conceive

Quoting supermomz25:

that's why I have the mirena, no period, no pain, no problem. :) works for me

huntmom1104
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Have you been able to conceive yet.. ive been trying since may but mirena made me irgular...

Quoting sillylady1979:

I had mirena for 4 years and had it taken out to conceive it took like 6 months cuz of being on the mirena....but I got it back now I love it no worries....

Quoting huntmom1104:

I had mirena got off cuz we are trying to conceive

Quoting supermomz25:

that's why I have the mirena, no period, no pain, no problem. :) works for me

Dimples303
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Whip out the vibrator!! Or have sex in the shower! :)

ToolArmy066
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM
One the best things for cramps is orgasim ( sry for the misspelling lol)

Quoting frzmamaof4:

I have my period as well, dh and I were gonna get it on in the shower. But these damn cramps were a pain! Luckily my cycle lasted only 4 days, so tomorrow looks more promising;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN