Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how to aproach this....hmm should i just leave it alone

Posted by   + Show Post

First let me start by saying that my sex life is not normal, far from it.

My SO has a new gf, whatever thats fine, HOWEVER thismorning we were playing a bit (verry welcome change from our post baby vanilla rut) and i noticed his anus is SIGNIFICANTLY looser than it used to be. I KNOW they play as well, however i thought her thing was mostly bondage and cupping and whatnot. Im kind of sad that he has taken all the fun of the anal training we were supposed to start once we could afford a new training set away from me.

I have no idea how to bring up that this bothers me. he gets mad at me whenever i bring up his sex life, saying that its none of my buisness, even though it is. but this truly upsets me, i feel like his gf took a verry special privelige away from me. and its not fair

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
xXVICKYXx
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:29 AM

i dont really know. i just want to find someone i click with. no they wouldnt live with me, his gf has her own place. i would like for things with me and my SO to work out, but its looking more and more like it wont. actually a married couple has showed some intrest in me, but i havent actually spent any time with them yet, never even spoken to the wife.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Sorry that is happening...so would you find yourself another man or woman?  If you do would this person live with you? Or would you develop another monogamous relationship? Like would you still be with your first man also?? Does this gf live with you two? The poly thing interests me but I am not a good sharer!!

Quoting xXVICKYXx:

currently me and his gf arent getting along too well, im not attracted to her anyway, he is currently the only one with another partner, but im trying desprately to change that, he obviously prefers her. and im feeling lied to and neglected all the time

Quoting mom2priceboys:

so you are with the gf also? There is a man for you also?? How does your poly relationship work?

mom2priceboys
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Do you want your child involved in this type (with another couple) of relationship? not passing judgement here just wondering how this part of the realtionship with your SO would work out.

xXVICKYXx
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:44 AM

my son doesnt need to know anything about my relationships untill it becomes an issue, when he is older it will be explained to him, untill then though things stay platonic around the kids aside from long term relationships. his well being and emotional safety mean way more to me than my lifestyle does

Quoting mom2priceboys:

Do you want your child involved in this type (with another couple) of relationship? not passing judgement here just wondering how this part of the realtionship with your SO would work out.

mom2priceboys
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:51 AM

So my next question is how are you planning to deal with kids in this lifestyle? I mean you will have kids from many fathers and/or your so will have kids with his gfs?

xXVICKYXx
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM

i dont plan on having kids with many fathers, but then again im not involved with anyone else in a serious manner right now, if i truly love someone and im in a better financial spot i wouldnt see the issue with having a child with them, but thats not an issue right now

SOs gf has a toddler from a previous relationship, i dont think she wants any more kids right now, and he doesnt want more kids for atleast a few years. so its not an issue atm

Quoting mom2priceboys:

So my next question is how are you planning to deal with kids in this lifestyle? I mean you will have kids from many fathers and/or your so will have kids with his gfs?

mattiehatter
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

This is not a healthy poly relationship. I have no advice though.

Susanmomof
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:41 AM

You need to tell him NO demand that it!!  He either puts you first and YOUR needs or else it's not going to work him having his freedoms!!

Katalystic
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I think... You aren't in a poly relationship- you are in a deadend relationship with a jerk.

Really, hon- think about it. The main rule they say in all of the alt relationships is OPENESS and COMMUNICATION must be steady between the main relationship for anything to work. For him to NOT want to speak to you about his sex life, for him to LISTEN to the other woman in regard to her feelings about him discussing said sex life while ignoring YOUR feelings, for him to do things with her that he was supposed to do with you... It's not worth it.

You are gorgeous, you are an alternative chick- so rock it. Tell him to go suck a cock and find a better man. Or gal. Whatever ;)

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Wow!  boundaries??

jenn75
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I don't know anything about a poly relationship but I agree with this. ANY relationship where you don't feel comfortable to express your feelings doesn't seem right.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am in a poly relationship too. I will say if you guys can't communicate openly then you should not be in poly relationship. Him getting angry or telling you its none of your business doesn't sit well.

Quoting xXVICKYXx:

Its not an open relationship. its a poly one. there is a huge difference.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea how to help you, but I will tell you open relationships rarely last. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)