Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Want A Woman!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I want a woman who can give me some company. Well, I have been thinking I know I want to do it with a woman. But it would be nice to have a woman who be my friend. The kind of friend who doesn't mind making love and sex with me.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:36 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

*rolls eyes* How shocking.....an anonymously posted wants a lesbian lover....asking for photos I'm sure....This isn't Match.com These posts are annoying and obnoxious. 

I wasnt asking for photos. Just a feeling I had n need...it was nice to see that everyone got what I was talking about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Is there no gay clubs in your area? Maybe there's a swingers club in your area. Most swinger clubs allow single females in. Most of my female lovers have been friends. They were either bi or just curious. good luck in your search!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Thank you. I know the is one I heard of...gotta check it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is there no gay clubs in your area? Maybe there's a swingers club in your area. Most swinger clubs allow single females in. Most of my female lovers have been friends. They were either bi or just curious. good luck in your search!

Kalebs_Mommy928
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i have the same problem. any of you happen to be from ct? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Thats called friends with benefits ...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:26 AM

I`m not here for that

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Lol I woke up thinking the same thing ...... AGAIN!
JaniceKelly
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:10 PM

BUMP!

mybaby77
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Same here....

Quoting flipflopmom12:

It seems there are women everywhere wanting a woman except where I live.... Lol...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Swingers clubs in my area are not full of the best looking people. Mostly its older couples who live their lifestyle as swingers. When I was younger me and a boyfriend used to go to swingers clubs and rarely did we see any good looking couples in any of them. I would try craigs list. Also if you google "swingers parties" you might find someone who hosts these parties at their house, I know there is an exclusive one near where I live in this huge luxury home. I am too chicken though to check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)