Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help with...

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 10 Replies
Okay I'm thinking of doing a stripper routine for my dh and he loves to see "booty clapping"! I know how to do a basic version...lol, but I need to know how the hell can I learn to do more??
Does anyone know how to do different "booty clapping dances"? ANY advice is welcome:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I just listen to music to songs that have anything to do with that and I do whatever feel right at the moment.

frzmamaof4
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I do that sometimes too, but I just feel like I could do more, but I'm just not sure how to:-/

Quoting Anonymous:

I just listen to music to songs that have anything to do with that and I do whatever feel right at the moment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Try to loosen yourself up..let that sexual side of you take over...trust me once you get into that mode you will start to do things you never thought of before...when I want my dh to focus on my ass I tease him, put it in front of his face and shake it around...I also like to be on top with my ass showing to him. There is where I get creative and drive him crazy to the point that he wants it.

singlemom1208
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM
My booty doesn't clap. :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:04 PM
I'll def try that! I want some stripper like moves, but I guess I'll manage...lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Try to loosen yourself up..let that sexual side of you take over...trust me once you get into that mode you will start to do things you never thought of before...when I want my dh to focus on my ass I tease him, put it in front of his face and shake it around...I also like to be on top with my ass showing to him. There is where I get creative and drive him crazy to the point that he wants it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM
That's I thought about myself as well, but if you practice, you'll get it! I just need some more practice...hehehe!

Quoting singlemom1208:

My booty doesn't clap. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I don't know how I do it, lol.

JR007
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM

have a glass of wine or whatever just to be more relaxed and be yourself....hes gonna love you no matter what you do, all bc you r doing it for him

frzmamaof4
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I think I'll be good after a few drinks to loosen up...lol!!

Quoting JR007:

have a glass of wine or whatever just to be more relaxed and be yourself....hes gonna love you no matter what you do, all bc you r doing it for him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM
What is "booty clapping"?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)