Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nauseous

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
Every time after sex I nauseous. I dis befoe but for the past 3 years it has been going on. We don't us anything do to the fact I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. I was just wondering is there anyone else having the same problem or had it and found away to help it or even.get it to stop it all around
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oddworld
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM

You could be suffering from motion-sickness.. I know how funny that sounds but it really could be that.

There is a tablet called buccastem that cuts of the "feeling sick" signal from he brain you could have the worst sickness hangover known to man and STILL not feel sick after taking one (I know I've used them often enough!) You need to talk to your doctor I'm afraid

Dekotasmama
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Oh wow. I will have to call my dr. I didn't think that it was something like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I used to be exactly the same way. I'm not sure what the cause is. I've read a lot about spiritual sexuality and buddhist, taoist, etc. practices, and I've learned that they believe that sex is a fulfillment within your body, and if you're not fully satisfied, then there is a lingering that makes you physically ill. So I started paying more attention to me and getting more out of sex. It seems to have helped, I don't feel sick afterwards anymore.

jlscheck24
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I get that way too! It usually only lasts a couple minutes...maybe 15 min. I always assumed it was like motion sickness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)