Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

might be tmi.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So this might be a bit tmi but idk if I'm the only one who has this problem. I am 6 months pregnant and NEVER horney. Not even a little bit but of course the husband has needs. Well with my queasy stomach and crazy taste buds, oral is out of the question. Hand jobs take too long and I get bored easily, sometimes I fall asleep lol. So the next thing is the good old sex. Only its not good at all. In fact, its extremely painful. For some reasin with this pregnancy I seem to have gotten a bit 'tighter' and no matter how much lube we use its a pain (literally) getting him inside me. He loves it if course but its afterwards that hurts the most. I can't pee or poop because my vag hurts so much. It hurts to even sit or walk. I've tried taking a hot bath, that didn't work and idk what else to do other than not have sex. But we both get so pissy if we go too long without sex. I mean I don't get any pleasure so I'm still pissy and in pain but I guess that's the price I have to pay. We don't have sex very often btw I make him go for about a month abd he has to literally drag me to the room and try to get sone kind of sexual pleasure from me. And I don't mean it in a 'rape' situation here, because its not. I agree to it but it hurts so I was just wondering if anybody had the same problem or have any solutions other than not having sex, because we all know hail will be raining in hell before that happens.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SareyF
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Have you talked to your ob?
My junk swelled quite substantially because of blood flow, pinching, etc. But it was short lived and sex wasn't unbearable.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM

its kind of embarrassing to talk about and they didnt mention anything when they did my pap smear. 

it is seriously painful especially when I have to work afterwards, I didn't know that could swell

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Have you tried anal? I find that anal is more comfortable for me now that I'm 7 months pregnant... He can't go in all the way with vag sex because it puts so much pressure on my uterus and it seems to be dryer than normal so it's very painfull afterwards...
Espinosa
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Oh hun I'm in the same boat as you..I'm 6 months pregnant too and since I got pregnant I don't get horny...My hubby and I hardly have sex cuz it hurts me so much...even when he sticks his dick inside its painful...When we finish it really hurts me to walk cuz of all the pressure..I give him his bj cuz for me that's the only way I don't feel pressure and he goes down on me...We try to have sex as much as we can cuz once I have my son in May he will be deploying in July so might as well deal with the pain and enjoy the sex...I won't get laid for 7 months so I know sex pain is not the same as giving birth cuz with my first son I needed the epidural..lol..Right now I dont have enough fluid down my vagina..I'm really dry down there and I don't know why so I'm gonna be needing alot of lube to be having sex...=) But I will tell you that hubby does get frustrated when he don't get laid and I don't blame him....I would too....I'm looking for a good position that won't hurt me that much...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
That's normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I would mention something to your doctor, I had swelling during pregnancy and it was because something was wrong.

aJiG827
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:28 PM

That happened to me with my second pregnancy. My dh thought I was cheating on him because I never wanted sex. He didn't believe me that I just wasn't in the mood, and it hurt. It was awful. We were both miserable. But, my libido and everything went back to normal shortly after giving birth. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I had that same problem once I got 6 months pregnant also and its still that way sometimes when we have sex no matter how much lube we use.
lilybud1120
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

When i was pregnant i had NO sex drive what so ever. And the pain thing, i relate also. It was like my vaginal walls were swollen! I just gave him a hand job or head and got it over with lol but since i've had her my sex drive is back to normal. We actually have been doing it alot lately, like we are catching up on all we missed out on for 10 months lol my DD is 3 months almost.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Hell no, that would not have been one of my options. He RARELY gets that. I like to think of it as a "exit only" lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)