Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

might be tmi.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So this might be a bit tmi but idk if I'm the only one who has this problem. I am 6 months pregnant and NEVER horney. Not even a little bit but of course the husband has needs. Well with my queasy stomach and crazy taste buds, oral is out of the question. Hand jobs take too long and I get bored easily, sometimes I fall asleep lol. So the next thing is the good old sex. Only its not good at all. In fact, its extremely painful. For some reasin with this pregnancy I seem to have gotten a bit 'tighter' and no matter how much lube we use its a pain (literally) getting him inside me. He loves it if course but its afterwards that hurts the most. I can't pee or poop because my vag hurts so much. It hurts to even sit or walk. I've tried taking a hot bath, that didn't work and idk what else to do other than not have sex. But we both get so pissy if we go too long without sex. I mean I don't get any pleasure so I'm still pissy and in pain but I guess that's the price I have to pay. We don't have sex very often btw I make him go for about a month abd he has to literally drag me to the room and try to get sone kind of sexual pleasure from me. And I don't mean it in a 'rape' situation here, because its not. I agree to it but it hurts so I was just wondering if anybody had the same problem or have any solutions other than not having sex, because we all know hail will be raining in hell before that happens.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Ya I tried anal and it just doesn't work for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure if this will help but when I was pregnant after sex I would rest a frozen water bottle between my legs to help with the pain and swelling
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)