Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boudoir photo shoot

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

Had  a great time at my shoot last nite.  The photo grapher and her friend who did my hair and makeup were so funny.  She took about 80 photos and says after editing and putting some black and white I should have some where around 100 pics.  It really gives you a confidence boost that is for sure. 

My daughter who is 21 also got some pics done there the day before and I got to see some of them.  They were really good also.  

I should have my cd by tuesday, so that i have time to get copies made at walmart for his album.

Jennifer mom of 3

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
krodden87
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Ive been wanting to do that but i have image issues. What was it like and how did u find the photographer?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bradssexymomma
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM

It was very relaxed, both of the women we my age 38-40.   There was lots of joking around.  I also am concerend with my body.  I think everyone is.  My daughter is actually the one that found the photographer.  I would recommend going with a women photographer, i don't think i would have been as comfortable with a man taking the pics.  I didn't do any complete nudes,  the close as i got to nude was my panties and garter belt with stockings and heels.  Then i had on my hubby's motorcycle jacket.  I did take it off with my back to the camera and had it ove my shoulder, then looked over my shoulder at the camera.

Jennifer mom of 3

mommashiv2012
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Been dying to have some done for my man. I figured I'd do it as a birthday present.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)