Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husbands fantasy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So I was asking my DH about his fantasies. He was stumped by this question. He had no answers except for of course the threesome that every man wants. Then he came out with "I think, I'm not sure, it's something I've dreamt about. But I think I would like to see you with another guy." Of course I was shocked by this, but I MADE him open up to me so I tried not to make him feel inadequate. I just said "oh really why"? He said he isn't sure but it's just something he has thought of. So my question to you ladies is has anyof your men said this? Why do you think he would want this? I don't think I could actually do this. I'm not like that at all! But what's your take? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this
My hubby wants the ffm thing too... However we did do a mmf thing cause well we could. I dont get it but that pussy bitch watched me take on a 9 inch black mans cock and it was great compared to his 6 inch microscopic dick. He was all for it so.if he has regrets it was his idea not mine and he can live with it. Dont ask for something u.cant handle. I know he regrets it but he wont admit it. So he can wallow in his self pity hr wanted it it was his idea I.did agree but he should jave shut the fuck up if he wasnt sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I don't recall anyone saying that.

Quoting Anonymous:

A threesome is not every mans fantasy!

fitnesselle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been there, too!  Now he loves watching me with a bbc.

Quoting Anonymous:

My hubby wants the ffm thing too... However we did do a mmf thing cause well we could. I dont get it but that pussy bitch watched me take on a 9 inch black mans cock and it was great compared to his 6 inch microscopic dick. He was all for it so.if he has regrets it was his idea not mine and he can live with it. Dont ask for something u.cant handle. I know he regrets it but he wont admit it. So he can wallow in his self pity hr wanted it it was his idea I.did agree but he should jave shut the fuck up if he wasnt sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:19 PM

What's a bbc?
Quoting fitnesselle:

fitnesselle
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Big Black Cock

Quoting Anonymous:

What's a bbc?
Quoting fitnesselle:

Anryan
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM

i have had many 3 somes and they are all with my hubby and another guy. I don't do other women so thankfully he is bi or he wouldn't get his fantasy lol

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Ohhhh! Haha! Thanks for sharing! So your hubby watches you with other men? Does that effect your relationship?

Big Black Cock

Quoting Anonymous:

What's a bbc?
Quoting fitnesselle:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Oh really!? He actually just wants to watch me with someone else. He doesn't want to be involved because he does not like men. 

Quoting Anryan:

i have had many 3 somes and they are all with my hubby and another guy. I don't do other women so thankfully he is bi or he wouldn't get his fantasy lol

Anryan
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Mine would be bored watching , he would rather play too lol.  It's a blast

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh really!? He actually just wants to watch me with someone else. He doesn't want to be involved because he does not like men. 

Quoting Anryan:

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

read your third sentence, you said that every man wants lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)