Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Orgasm question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

This is probably TMI, but I had a question about orgasms during sex.  When I start to orgasm I kind of tense up and everything gets really sensitive.  We both have to stop moving when it starts or else things just start to feel too intense!  Then, after it's over, I still need a while to recharge because everything is so sensitive that it can be uncomfortable to keep going...it makes me feel almost like a guy sometimes in that department lol.  So, is anyone else out there like this?  Is there anything I can do to lessen the sensitivity so we can "keep going" without any discomfort? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Sorry i have no advice. I get super sensitive but we keep going. Each orgasm is more intense. When I get to feeling like I am going to pass out then we have to stop. He can have multiples to.
nbgg8687
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I am the same way... I make him stop lol. I dont think ive every completed one like that. I have small ones, but then there have been several times that i cant take it.

SareyF
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:13 AM
I usually have multiples but I'll often have one in there somewhere that's super strong and I have to lay off a touch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Maybe you can stop and give him extra attention til you're ready?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:15 AM
I've never actually had one. No help here, sorry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:38 PM

let him get off first then he can finish you up

PartyGalAnne
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this

You are stifling your orgasm. You can have more than one, so have it, let him change positions or something, and then go for more!

nsparky1964
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Also if he's manually or orally getting you off, he needs to lighten the touch while your still hype sensitive. .as time goes on hell iincrease pressure and you should he able to ride out the rolling o's..take time and practice but once you get it, youll be all good.
aimhawk
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM

They are amazing! We always keep going and DH has always given me intense multiple orgasms.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM

That only happens to me after I've had a few orgasms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)