Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last night .... WOW!!!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

i had posted how i wanted to try anal... last night i did... :) AMAZING!!! now im more horny then ever today i want more kinky the hair pullin spankin whole nine yards how do i approach him about that? Does anyone ele like these things... i need advice

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Espinosa
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Aww congrats on doing the anal....I don't think I can do it..was it painful for you?

huntmom1104
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:24 PM

not at alli was soo relaxed 

Quoting Espinosa:

Aww congrats on doing the anal....I don't think I can do it..was it painful for you?

kirstina
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I just him that you like it and you want more of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jjj1010
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I love it.... I like my hair pulled too but my hubby doesn't like it. He feels that he shouldn't treat me like that. But I try to explain to him that I like it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:29 PM
You have to stay relaxed. When you are scared and squeeze your butt together it hurts.

Quoting huntmom1104:

not at alli was soo relaxed 

Quoting Espinosa:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I'm. Scared that it would hurt like hell I don't think I could do it either
babygirl7161
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM
No anal for me, but i love hair pulling, spanking and choking. Just tell him
I had an awesome night last night too ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:31 PM
I dont like anal but i do like doggystyle
newmomat22
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:32 PM

alright ! me and hubby tried anal a couple of times it hurt a lot I liked it but it hurt way too much. Lately I have been wanting to try it again after I have the baby I am 39 weeks pregnant. How did you relax enough for it not to hurt? I can't get over the pain. 

Just sit him down and tell him that this is what you liked and its ok for him to be rough with you (the way you like it) most men see it as a turn on I know my hubby loved that i liked my hair pulled. good luck and have fun mama

huntmom1104
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:37 PM

he made me relax didnt do it hard just slow n i relaxed he massaged my clitoris n it took my mind off of it

Quoting newmomat22:

alright ! me and hubby tried anal a couple of times it hurt a lot I liked it but it hurt way too much. Lately I have been wanting to try it again after I have the baby I am 39 weeks pregnant. How did you relax enough for it not to hurt? I can't get over the pain. 

Just sit him down and tell him that this is what you liked and its ok for him to be rough with you (the way you like it) most men see it as a turn on I know my hubby loved that i liked my hair pulled. good luck and have fun mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)