Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been a long time coming!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
To be honest i haven't had sex with anyone since i found out i was pregnant over 2 years ago. I've been seeing this guy for a year now and with Valentines day coming up i thought i would give him something "special." But I'm a little nervous because i haven't shaved down there and i don't know if he likes it shaved, bare, or all natural. What is the safest way to go so he's not grossed out about it?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Shaved.
C.Fleury
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Shaved
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Just about everyone shaves these days. So I would go with shaved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Shave
SareyF
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Shave it! Or at least a trimmed landing strip. You could do a heart for vday! Lol kidding
audreesmama
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Trim
TheLadyAmalthea
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:30 AM
2 moms liked this

I trim, ocassionally shave. I have only shaved everything twice in my life. It HURTS so bad. I have very thick hair. Wish it was that thick on my head! You can shave a little here and there, and trim the rest. My husband doesn't care if there is a landing strip or a jungle down there, he is just happy to get the vagina!

HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Dear God shave. If he wants hair hell get over it, if you go with a forest hell be disgusted that your not maintaining yourself. Shaved shows you pay your lady parts extra attention. He can say later if he likes it otherwise. Good luck :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:18 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldnt shave...Its a pain in the butt when it grows back. If you must, shave the bikini line and trim the rest.  A lot of men dont want a woman with bare lady parts. We are women, not kids....My DH prefers trimmed or just left alone(I dont have much hair)....He says hes married to a woman not a child.

JMO......

FitMomma1
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Shaved is hot. Who doesnt want to see it all??? The tortilla chip look is out. Im a woman but I want to see it all. Its the sexiest thing you can do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)