Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anal always hurts what about you.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

My DH always asking for anal sex but its feel uncomfortable to me it hurts . He always try for anal how do i stop him. Actually i love him much more and i wants to keep him happy always . How can i make him satisfied. When i refused to anal then he will be get unhappy. Give me some tips if you have any idea to make its better 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxanna79
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:39 AM
5 moms liked this
He should not be pressuring you to do something u dont like. If u wanted to snap his nuts in a mouse trap would u keep pushing him if he didnt want to?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM

I don`t like anal but i can do for their happiness 

Quoting roxanna79:

He should not be pressuring you to do something u dont like. If u wanted to snap his nuts in a mouse trap would u keep pushing him if he didnt want to?

peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:39 AM

You need to be super relaxed and be thinking penis, not about anything else.  For me it hurts some if Im not relaxed.  Also lube, for me a lot of it works better.   I let my bf do anal after vag penetration or a bj, and foreplay helps me relax.  Once my bf is in I relax even more.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Let`ll try

Quoting peggytoo:

You need to be super relaxed and be thinking penis, not about anything else.  For me it hurts some if Im not relaxed.  Also lube, for me a lot of it works better.   I let my bf do anal after vag penetration or a bj, and foreplay helps me relax.  Once my bf is in I relax even more.  

Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this

You have to be very relaxxed and totally in the mood for it. If you're doing it just to please him and you're feeling uncomfortable and thinking of the pain the whole time, then it's going to hurt and not feel good at all. I read in another post that it's a little easier also to push out like you're going to poop when he is going in but once again, you have to be in the mood and relaxed. I've done anal before with no lube at all with DH but i have to be either pretty tipsy to not feel any pain or very turned on for anal, if not then it's not happening because it hurts. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Trying`ll see

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

You have to be very relaxxed and totally in the mood for it. If you're doing it just to please him and you're feeling uncomfortable and thinking of the pain the whole time, then it's going to hurt and not feel good at all. I read in another post that it's a little easier also to push out like you're going to poop when he is going in but once again, you have to be in the mood and relaxed. I've done anal before with no lube at all with DH but i have to be either pretty tipsy to not feel any pain or very turned on for anal, if not then it's not happening because it hurts. 

Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM

GL Hope you're able to enjoy it as well 

Quoting Anonymous:

Trying`ll see

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Thank you actually when i`m in doggy position , his cock sleeped  from V to A and its make me hurt .

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

Quoting Anonymous:

Trying`ll see

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

Army-Wife0128
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Oh i know the feeling of that one. It happened to us a couple weeks ago where we were doing it doggy style and it slipped out and into the wrong hole and holy cow did it hurt. I wasn't expecting it and it was pretty painful he even stopped for a few seconds and asked if everything was ok lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you actually when i`m in doggy position , his cock sleeped  from V to A and its make me hurt .

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

Quoting Anonymous:

Trying`ll see

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM

lots of lube and relax. My hubby always wants anal after sex and even though i dont like it really i let him cause like you i love satisfying him in everyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)