Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DOES YOUR VAGINA BECOME MORE LOOSE AFTER VAGINAL BIRTH?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Does your vagina become LOOSER/LOOSE after giving birth vaginally?

Options:

Yes.

No.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 99

View Results

I am begging for HONEST answers and ENCOURGE YOU TO ANSWER ANONYMOUSLY! I NEED THE HONEST TRUTH HERE. 

I'm pregnant with my first, and will be giving birth vaginally if everything goes as planned. My fiancee is VERY honest when it comes to my vagina. He'll straight up tell me if I feel looser or tighter.

Please answer HONESTLY. That's why you can go anonymous!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (51-57):
proudmommaof6bo
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I've had 5 vaginally and i csection and I'm tighter then before i had kids lol. You'll be just fine!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM

word ^_^

Quoting Anonymous:

that was my experience too.  it was like a virgin damn near after each kid.  lol...it was hard to squeeze that sucker back up in there!

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Nope! I had four and it is tighter then ever! ^_^ I was just born this way I guess ^_^

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Mine wasn't. I've had 2 kids and mine feels tighter than before... Or maybe DH just grew... lol  Either way sex is much better for me after kids. =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM

If he's big he won't notice the difference, if he's smaller he will noice the difference. I am definitely a lot looser then I used to be but I had a 4th degree tear soooo...

ElisabethCHale
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I'll share a story with you and hopefully you'll find the humor in it as much as I do.

I was doing my OB/GYN clinicals for my nursing degree. As a part of that we had to either watch a c-section or vaginal birth. My luck I ended up with the vaginal birth. No biggy as though I had my son vaginal and natural too. The mother to be was a first timer and was very nervous. I encouraged her by telling my story of my birthing experience. Fast forward to the pushing and the baby being born, the father almost passed out from watching it. As the doctor was cleaning up the afterbirth, the father walked over to the doctor serious as he could be and asked " Does that thing go back to normal?" Speaking of the vagina. The doctor  who was on the brink of laughing, replied nicely "Yes, the vagina goes back to normal." As the father walked over to the mother, He wiped his forehead and said "Good that'll be like putting your dick in a coffee can."

This is a true story and I never forget that moment in clinicals.

ElisabethCHale
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM

oh and to answer your question. I was tighter after my son was born. I don't know what to the doctor did, but the first time I had sex after my son, I thought I was literally going to rip open. lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Nope. Mine got tighter actually
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)