Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

frustrated

Another Valentine's Day has been forgotten....been married 22yrs..and he can still forget..he even told me last night that he forgot...WHY?? why does he tell me this crap? He knows Valentine's is EVERY fcking year! I even told him at Christmas when he said he forgot to get me a Christmas card, to know that every time I expect him to remember!

My birthday is in March, how many ladies are willing to wager him forgetting that too!!! ugh...

It's not like I want him to spend butt loads of money! I even told him I don't want flowers, they only die on me anyways, why waste the money...You know it would have even been fine if he just took a pic of a bouquet of flowers and texted them to me...I'm that easy.......lol.   

How can I do what I wanted to do to him for Valentine's Day, if he does this shit?? How can I even do a bj??? ugh...just so disappointed.  

sorry, just venting... I know I ask WAYYY too much!  

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Replies (31-36):
Myshon
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Pigs don't have the romantic instinct.............. It's not his fault : )

babybugsmomma
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that this was posted just before 7:30 am on valentines day. You said...I highlighted in red, that the night before he told you he forgot.  

If my dh did this, I would have issues. Did he fix it and do anything for you?

Quoting Cindy1221:

frustrated

Another Valentine's Day has been forgotten....been married 22yrs..and he can still forget..he even told me last night that he forgot...WHY?? why does he tell me this crap? He knows Valentine's is EVERY fcking year! I even told him at Christmas when he said he forgot to get me a Christmas card, to know that every time I expect him to remember!

My birthday is in March, how many ladies are willing to wager him forgetting that too!!! ugh...

It's not like I want him to spend butt loads of money! I even told him I don't want flowers, they only die on me anyways, why waste the money...You know it would have even been fine if he just took a pic of a bouquet of flowers and texted them to me...I'm that easy.......lol.   

How can I do what I wanted to do to him for Valentine's Day, if he does this shit?? How can I even do a bj??? ugh...just so disappointed.  

Cindy1221
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Thank you for asking, actually he did. When he left for work that morning, he found the card I gave to him waiting for him in his truck...texted me later, "thank you for the card, i love you baby" then that night he brought home a box of dove choolates and a sweet card. I definitely was happy that he put forth an effort, and I could tell he knew that he did better than ever this time.. I really just wish he would have not said anyhing about it the night before...if that makes sense... Hes not much into making me think the worst on purpose..he did truly forget. I also think now that our boys are old enough to enjoy every little special day, that also influenced him, to do something I am very grateful. I also want to thank you ladies for reading and replying with all of your opinions. Im glad yall took an interest in my little world.

Quoting babybugsmomma:

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that this was posted just before 7:30 am on valentines day. You said...I highlighted in red, that the night before he told you he forgot.  

If my dh did this, I would have issues. Did he fix it and do anything for you?

Quoting Cindy1221:

frustrated

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cindy1221
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Update 2/16
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nutty-mom
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh used to just give me a card. We usually went out for super the day before or after to avoid the crowds. This we both agreed on. He always said our anniversery was our special day and we don't have to share that day. Sometimes he did forget the v-day card and I over looked it.
Hopefully he makes another special day real special for you.
I know how it feels to be forgotten my ex always forgot my birthday but remembered his gf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess I take my husband for granted.. he gives me flowers three times a year mothers day.. fall and Valentines day.. I keep telling him not to waste the money but he does it anyway. I guess I should just be quiet and thankful that he thinks of me on those days. I think I am that way because my parents are like that.. my father always says to my mother. What more could you want than me.. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)