Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do i try anal and actually make it not hurt....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

I am curious about doing anal....i just dont want it to hurt. How should i start and what do i need to do to actually enjoy it? what positions are less painful? i am scared but my husband has never done it and neither have i so i do not want us to do the wrong things and me end up getting hurt or damaged somehow. please i really need some tips. confused

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Anal ease .. and doggy or laying on your back with your legs WIIIIIDE open... those work for me
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM
when you find out, let me know! lol. we've tried and it hurts so bad!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM
LOTS OF LUBE!!!! Doggy style position.

Try not to SHIT all over yourself and don't try to hold back the farts. You'll regret it.

Good Luck!
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
3 moms liked this

For DH and I:

We got a butt toy.  Lots of lube.  For a few weeks, we experimented with the butt toy, so I wouldn't tense up when things started.

Then, he started with a backrub to really loosen me up.  Again, lots of lube.  I got on all fours, with him behind me.  He guided me back, but I was the one who did the moving.  I backed up at a pace that felt comfortable and stopped when it hurt.  The first few times, I couldn't get him in deep.  We finished those sessions the "normal" way.  (Wash him off though!  Don't want infections.)

When I was able to get him in a decent depth, I started to rock back and forth slowly.  Slow is great for this.  DH reached around and rubbed me, too, which was awesome.

The main advice is:
Lots of lube
Slow and steady
Don't tense up 

tonyaford2013
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Awesome i thing i will give your advise a try...thanks so much!!!blowing kisses

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

For DH and I:

We got a butt toy.  Lots of lube.  For a few weeks, we experimented with the butt toy, so I wouldn't tense up when things started.

Then, he started with a backrub to really loosen me up.  Again, lots of lube.  I got on all fours, with him behind me.  He guided me back, but I was the one who did the moving.  I backed up at a pace that felt comfortable and stopped when it hurt.  The first few times, I couldn't get him in deep.  We finished those sessions the "normal" way.  (Wash him off though!  Don't want infections.)

When I was able to get him in a decent depth, I started to rock back and forth slowly.  Slow is great for this.  DH reached around and rubbed me, too, which was awesome.

The main advice is:
Lots of lube
Slow and steady
Don't tense up 

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Good luck

Another thing that might help:
If your DH is just too big, try getting him off, waiting 10-30 minutes, then get him hard again.  He won't be as hard and big as the first go, so it could be easier to work up to it that way.

The reason this all worked for us was because I am the one who is going to be in pain if it goes wrong.  So I am the one who calls the shots.  If your DH can respect that and not give in to his own thrusting urges, you have a good shot of find a new pleasurable method. 

Quoting tonyaford2013:

Awesome i thing i will give your advise a try...thanks so much!!!blowing kisses

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

For DH and I:

The main advice is:
Lots of lube
Slow and steady
Don't tense up 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Get drunk lots of lube and u could be on top so ur in control. I like a dildo in front. Helps take my mind off the back lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I've had the best luck being on top as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get drunk lots of lube and u could be on top so ur in control. I like a dildo in front. Helps take my mind off the back lol.

Lovingmommy1028
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:19 AM

i would buy a lube called booty ease to num that area so it wont hurt i would wait like 10 minutes to let it work then get get some lube & go for it goodluck mama 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Lots of lube, Relax, anal play beforehand using a toy would be best, clit stimulation at the same time

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN