Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sucking My Husband's Dick Off ^_^

Posted by   + Show Post

That is right ladies. . . I am proud to say YES I please my man in the worst way ;) He is my everything and he is such and amazing father and husband I cannot help my keep my hands off of him. . . in this case my mouth off of him ^_^ What are some of the ways you ladies please your man?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Replies (31-37):
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM

You little freak nasty ^_^

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried something new and a bit out of my comfort zone last night.  I did a little role playing as a teacher and told him that I didn't like his grades for the semester and that I thought his attitude needed a little sweetening up.  I then took some honey and drizzeled it all over his rock hard dick.  Then I proceded to suck it and him off.  I tried to give him a full finish but was only able to give him a half finish.  (something I am working on for him)  I didn't know how fun it was to do something like this.  I plan on doing it more often.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:45 PM
GROSS i hate giving BJs ick! I'm a bad wife I guess lol DH knew it going in and hasn't complained tho
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I find sucking dick disgusting if your sucking some strange. . . But this is my husband. I could never be turned off by him.

Quoting Anonymous:

GROSS i hate giving BJs ick! I'm a bad wife I guess lol DH knew it going in and hasn't complained tho

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:49 PM
OP PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

I want to please my man like this. How do you suck it? Like really suck (like you would suck a milkshake through a straw??) I don't suck... I just let my mouth go up and down on it. Whenever I suck I make slurpy suction noises and it embarrasses me!

Please give me tips on how to do this and how to do it correctly!!!
I need a guide for dummies. Thank you!!!!

Quoting MrsShipley21:

That is right ladies. . . I am proud to say YES I please my man in the worst way ;) He is my everything and he is such and amazing father and husband I cannot help my keep my hands off of him. . . in this case my mouth off of him ^_^ What are some of the ways you ladies please your man?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I love giving blow job's and doing anything I can to please him. I got skills, lol

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Slurpee noises are hott girl! Men love that! My husband is rather large what I do is I put it in my mouth and suck it by sucking your cheeks in. And I hold onto it and suck as I am jacking him off. When I go down I twist my hand so it is suck and twist ^_^ Oh lord I wish I had a beer bottle to show you :) Also I fold my tongue over his dick. Like I cup it with my tongue as I am sucking. Just practice on a bottle put it in your mouth and use your tongue. It is like sucking on a binky I know that sounds like the wrong expression but that is what it is like.

Quoting Anonymous:

OP PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

I want to please my man like this. How do you suck it? Like really suck (like you would suck a milkshake through a straw??) I don't suck... I just let my mouth go up and down on it. Whenever I suck I make slurpy suction noises and it embarrasses me!

Please give me tips on how to do this and how to do it correctly!!!
I need a guide for dummies. Thank you!!!!

Quoting MrsShipley21:

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:04 PM

You ladies are the best ^_^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)