Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALL kinds of sex hurts? 28 weeks pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant and I haven't had sex in a while...

Everytime I go to have sex I have to stop because of the pain. It doesn't matter if its Oral, Anal, or Vaginal. They all hurt. My boyfriend is used to not getting any now, but I still feel bad. I was super happy because my boyfriend always had a high sex drive, and I didn't. I heard your suppost to get a high sex drive when pregnant so I was excited. But that wasn't the case. My boyfriend is used to not having any now because befor I got pregnant we couldn't have sex much because I kept getting infections and it hurt. But this is a diffrent kind of hurt. It's not my vagina that hurts like normaly but major sharp pain on both sides of my lower stomach. Don't get me wrong I DO get horny alot, but I know the pain is unbearable so I won't even try. Every time I do try I end uo bawling my eyes out in the process and stoping. My boyfriend says it doesn't matter, and holds me until I feel better but I WANT TO FUCK! I know he does as well! The pain will last for about 20 minutes after and then slowly decrease unil its gone. I just want to be able to have sex. I told my doctor this and he said it's normal but I don't know. It just sucks:(

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Just don't do it til the baby is out. Don't know what else to tell ya.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I had the same thing I just gave him a lot of bjs til my dd was born.
jshalas89
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I had the same problem. Although how does oral hurt? I don't get that. Anyway it's normal and there's nothing you can do about it until after the baby so tell your bf he has to deal and too bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
want10more
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:07 AM

oral prolly just makes ya wanna puke. did for me (6 kids). try spoon position. you facing away. it limits his depth. even better is facing him, with ur leg over him. that REALLY limits depth. ur bf sounds like a pretty good fella, he's caring about ur pain. next visit, ask ur doc if u have a tilted cervix. that makes a guy go BONK and OW! and  i think ur doc is being a shithead. personally i've always felt sexiest when preggo... all huge and fat but some women don't feel that way. and iffen u don't feel sezzy, u might be a lil dry. use lube. don't worry, can be super sezzy!  n orgasms can hurt now, remember orgasms cause contractions in ur uterus. so right now, wow oucchy! if ya really wanna have sex, think BASEBALL. try to cool it down a lil, so tho u may cum, u may not cum as hard. (and always remember, sex never hurts baby!) but careful bout anal then vaginal sex. u GOTTA wash in between now, it's always important, but an infection is not a good idea now.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I would mention something to your doctor.

PartyGalAnne
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Oral sex hurts you internally?

What does your doctor say?

Sounds mental to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM

No. We only do oral by 69, and when he does oral to me I think it's the momevent that makes my lower stomach get pain. 

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Sounds mental to me!

PartyGalAnne
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:18 PM

What kind of pain are you talking about here? Cramping? Stabbing? Tightness?

And again, I ask, what does your doctor say about this?

You should be able to have sex comfortably throughout your entire pregnancy. This raises a LOT of red flags for me, so PLEASE talk to your OB/GYN.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. We only do oral by 69, and when he does oral to me I think it's the momevent that makes my lower stomach get pain. 

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Sounds mental to me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Oh I did. He said that it was normal, and that it was just my uterous stretching. I changed doctors though and that one said the same thing. It's like a stabbing pain, and a twisting one. It usually last about 20 minutes after. But I have to stop in the middle of doing it because it hurtss so bad i start crying.

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

What kind of pain are you talking about here? Cramping? Stabbing? Tightness?

And again, I ask, what does your doctor say about this?

You should be able to have sex comfortably throughout your entire pregnancy. This raises a LOT of red flags for me, so PLEASE talk to your OB/GYN.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Sounds mental to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)