Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In my mouth....anyone else suck on their SO's balls while giving bj? He likes to jack off while i stuck and tease below.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I ANT SUCKING NO DICK LET ALONE BALLS..THY NASTY ..LIKE DINGLE BERRY'S.LOL
Qkala
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM
4 moms liked this

I always assumed paying some attention to the balls was a normal part of every blow job. This is the first I am hearing it's not for some. I find licking and gentely sucking the balls to be a nice break from cock sucking and helps to prevent jaw soreness.

To the ladies who don't suck cock - do yu have men in your lives and how do they feel about that? I guite enjoy is but even if I didn't I would do it anyway. There are millions of pretty girls out there would be very happy to suck it for them.

kary1124
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM
i agree! i always pay some attention to his balls! i love it and its very clear he does too.. sometimes it tickles a lot so he can only handle a little at a time..

Quoting Qkala:

I always assumed paying some attention to the balls was a normal part of every blow job. This is the first I am hearing it's not for some. I find licking and gentely sucking the balls to be a nice break from cock sucking and helps to prevent jaw soreness.

To the ladies who don't suck cock - do yu have men in your lives and how do they feel about that? I guite enjoy is but even if I didn't I would do it anyway. There are millions of pretty girls out there would be very happy to suck it for them.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM

yes I do but for my husband its just a ball 

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life 

NEED TO KNOW FACTS: TESTICULAR CANCER
✔ One man is diagnosed every hour
✔ One man dies everyday
✔ Can strike at any age, however, most common in the 15-35 age range
✔ Number one killing cancer of young men
✔ MOST CURABLE CANCER, When Caught Early!

kizi08
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Quoting nicole2884:

He doesn't like me to touch them let alone suck

same here....now he lets me give him head but he would rather give then recieve and im the same way
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol what man doesn't like to be deep throated???

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I play with them, but I can't put them in my mouth. It grosses me waaay out. Plus DH doesn't like to be deep throated.

Mhistina
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Yes, he loves it and i love doing it.

Danapopcorn
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM

He says deep throating hurts. Trust me, I don't mind that he doesn't like it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I play with them, but I can't put them in my mouth. It grosses me waaay out. Plus DH doesn't like to be deep throated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Oh okay. Understandable. My SO loves it but hes not very big so its not hard lol

Quoting Danapopcorn:

He says deep throating hurts. Trust me, I don't mind that he doesn't like it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

ShortMommytobe
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:42 AM
My s/o is tickish in his balls area... But i love giving him head!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN