Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does getting spanked make you smile?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I got it earlier -now I am grinning and will for days ((girlie giggle)) makes the O more intense too...just thought I would share..Happy Friday everyone!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Replies (41-48):
sugarpie9600
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness, yes ma'am! :)

lynda0322
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby used to spank me years ago but stopped for some reason. But did give me little love taps from time to time. The I read the 50 Shades and I realized how much I missed the spanks. I started telling him that if he was gonna pat me on the a** that he better start doing it right. Well the other night he SPANKED me and it was such a HUGE turn on for us both. Still smiling 4 days later. (no we do not have sex very often)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM

It turns me on like crazy when i get spanked!

Susanmomof
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I love when I get spanked with the paddle when I'm wearing a leather skirt , the sound it makes just makes so much more Intense!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Yup. Tell me what to do. Bind me, spank me...hand, flogger, belt, crop, paddle...the newest one leaves the word "slut" hot, red, and raised on my ass. I love when he lightly strokes me after. Our skin feels so soft.
mehaffiesub
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Yes I like to be spanked and punished but Im a submissive so its a little different but yes I smile after being spanked.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I like getting good girl spankings leave me just a little sore for day. I hate getting punishment spankings they leave me sore for days.
emilee1994
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes i love to get spanked and my bf loves to spank me because he says that i have a nice, big ass. I sometimes even tell him to spank me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)