Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is DH/SO a love maker or a f***er???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
I am a romantic person, always have been, and my SO was the same way up until about a year ago. Now all he wants to do is f*** and roll over and sleep. No cuddling, no I love yous. Ill get a thx -__- I asked him why he isn't romantic or make love to me anymore, he says that stage of his life is gone :( we've been together almost 6 years and have a son together. I don't understand what has changed and why :( I feel like im not loved, just a girl for him to f***. Is anyone else's DH/SO like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
4 moms liked this
we have days where we make love, and we have days where we fuck...
i love it, because sometimes i just need a good pounding.

im sorry you feel the way you do, though =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HanaJoii
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

My Husband loves to fuck but I do too, we make love as well but we fuck more often. 

spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM
8 moms liked this

They are one in the same to me. Doesn't matter how rough and raunchy we fuck, our feelings for one another is still the same. Our feelings for one another are the same no matter how we choose to express ourselves sexually. My SO and I have been together for 21 years, I'm most definitely a woman for him to fuck, because I love it when he does. lol

I've never understood why some determine a difference in the two. Feelings are feelings, sex is sex, feelings for a person doesn't change just because of the type of sex you choose to have.  I have this whole theory that many women create this difference in the two in order to accept their own sexuality and sexual needs. Our society pounds it into women's heads that they must  love in order to have sex, that there should never be sex without love and if you love someone it's making love and if you just want the physical it's sex. When the physical act is the same no matter what your feelings are.  I've personally never met a man that makes a distinction between "fucking" & "making love".  Any way, sorry for the ramble. It's just something I've never understood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM
I didn't mind fing in the past. But back then he would say he loved me or cuddled after. Now is fuck and sleep. I kinda understand where ur coming from and if he actually showed he loved me then I would agree completely with you. I miss love making because of the love that was there. Im tired of the same routine. A woman needs some love now and again.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

They are one in the same to me. Doesn't matter how rough and raunchy we fuck, our feelings for one another is still the same. Our feelings for one another are the same no matter how we choose to express ourselves sexually. My SO and I have been together for 21 years, I'm most definitely a woman for him to fuck, because I love it when he does. lol

I've never understood why some determine a difference in the two. Feelings are feelings, sex is sex, feelings for a person doesn't change just because of the type of sex you choose to have.  I have this whole theory that many women create this difference in the two in order to accept their own sexuality and sexual needs. Our society pounds it into women's heads that they must  love in order to have sex, that there should never be sex without love and if you love someone it's making love and if you just want the physical it's sex. When the physical act is the same no matter what your feelings are.  I've personally never met a man that makes a distinction between "fucking" & "making love".  Any way, sorry for the ramble. It's just something I've never understood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

He doesn't love you? He never showsyou love in any way? Do you guys express/view/share love in the same way? Most couples don't, each person has their own way of expressing their love. Sometimes in relationships, love is being shown, but it's misunderstood/not seen/not accepted due to the differences in expressing/viewing/feeling love that each person has.    

If love isn't being shown in your relationship on a regular basis, what are you doing to help create it/instigate it/reciprocate it?

ETA:  Don't know why that came up anon............ Spicy_n_Sweet

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't mind fing in the past. But back then he would say he loved me or cuddled after. Now is fuck and sleep. I kinda understand where ur coming from and if he actually showed he loved me then I would agree completely with you. I miss love making because of the love that was there. Im tired of the same routine. A woman needs some love now and again.

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

jupiter5
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM

you should tell him its unacceptable for "that part of his life" to be over, it sounds ridiculous!

hazel1922
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM
OP i know what youre going through. Im in the same boat as you and more. Pm me if you wanna talk about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
My SO use to be a f**ker but I told him one day how I wanted it and ever since then we do both!
KristenFowles
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM

fucker.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I know he loves me but he has a bad way of showing it. Over the phone he'll say or txt that he loves me. Bought me a dozen white roses(which are still beautiful) for vday and a piggy bank that I really wasn't expecting but needed. And that was very thoughtful. But thats about all he does. I've tired to think of the little stuff that he does but its mostly for him. Going to sushi for dinner, finding a babysitter to hang out with his friends. I do what I can to show my love, rub his back and feet(and I hate feet) buy things for his car, bought him a weight bench a week ago. I've tried talking to him so we can have a date night all to ourselves, we've had one since our son was born.

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't love you? He never showsyou love in any way? Do you guys express/view/share love in the same way? Most couples don't, each person has their own way of expressing their love. Sometimes in relationships, love is being shown, but it's misunderstood/not seen/not accepted due to the differences in expressing/viewing/feeling love that each person has.    

If love isn't being shown in your relationship on a regular basis, what are you doing to help create it/instigate it/reciprocate it?

ETA:  Don't know why that came up anon............ Spicy_n_Sweet

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)