Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't finish in bed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 2 years now and i have yet to finish when we have sex. It's not that I don't enjoy it, because I do. But I can finish just fine when i'm masturbating and he helps me. I don't understand... I need some advice from women because i want to enjoy my sex life and I know he would love to make me have an orgasm. Please, if you have any advice, let me know.

Sincerely,

Sexually frustrated

P.S: I'm not sure if my mind gets too clustered or maybe i just got so used to using a vibrator, but i need help to save this relationship!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:24 PM

BUMP!

midjet117
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM

maybe hes just not hitting the right spot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:31 PM

i know that he's hitting the right spot though because i can feel it. He usually doesn't last very long which sucks but when he does last awhile, i still can't seem to finish

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Im in the same boat sweety but I havent gotten off in 2 years and a vibrater does not work for me. Have you tried being on top or if your on bottom use your vibrater on your clit. My dh does not last long either 10 min sex sucks all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I've tried being on top but i have a hard time with it. as for the vibrator during sex, i've tried that too... But i suppose maybe if he lasted longer, it would help... any ideas on that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:44 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I know that does sound frustrating

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM

How often do you mastubate? I have trouble getting off in the evening if I've gotten off earlier. I know, women aren't supposed to work that way, but it does for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:10 PM

i have the same problum some times. dh will go before me and im left with out going. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How often do you mastubate? I have trouble getting off in the evening if I've gotten off earlier. I know, women aren't supposed to work that way, but it does for me.

I actually don't masturbate very often anymore, but i used to. I'm not sure if that would be the problem or not... and it is very frustrating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN