Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't finish in bed

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 2 years now and i have yet to finish when we have sex. It's not that I don't enjoy it, because I do. But I can finish just fine when i'm masturbating and he helps me. I don't understand... I need some advice from women because i want to enjoy my sex life and I know he would love to make me have an orgasm. Please, if you have any advice, let me know.

Sincerely,

Sexually frustrated

P.S: I'm not sure if my mind gets too clustered or maybe i just got so used to using a vibrator, but i need help to save this relationship!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (11-15):
PartyGalAnne
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

No more vibrator for a while. Christmas and your birthday only.

You need to get used to the feel of skin on skin. Get on top, rub your clit on him. If all you're thinking is "I hope I come I hope I come" you will never come. You've got to clear your head and focus on only pleasure.

It may take time and lots of practice, but you will get there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

No more vibrator for a while. Christmas and your birthday only.

You need to get used to the feel of skin on skin. Get on top, rub your clit on him. If all you're thinking is "I hope I come I hope I come" you will never come. You've got to clear your head and focus on only pleasure.

It may take time and lots of practice, but you will get there!

That's the biggest trouble i have; clearing my head. It is very very difficult for me and i think that's what the problem is but i can't seem to do it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I tossed my vibrator because it made it impossible for me to climax during sex. I can orgasm much easier now but if your dh doesn't last long have him build you up first. Lots of foreplay so you are really close before those ten minutes start ticking.
Nicole19121
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Doggy style always works for me...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM
SAME PROB!!! It takes me a while to O, so what we do is hubby will lay next to me and we'll make out while he touches me, and when i feel ready we take 2 pillows and go at it!! Or its super hot when they go down on you and pleasure your lady parts with their mouths, get to where your close, then by the time u get to doin it, youll both go together.. My personal advice ^_^ GL!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)