Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hooked up with a woman last night....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My bf and I went out dancing last weekend and while out, this chick started hitting on me and since I'm bi, I was enjoying the hell out of it.
We exchanged numbers and have texted back and forth since then.
She texted me last night, after she got out of work and the talk eventually turned to sex and eventually, we started talking about her coming over, to hook up.

I texted my bf and told him that she wanted to hook up and I wanted to see if he was okay with it and he said "Go ahead and play babe....I'll see you when I get home.  Have fun!"
About 30 minutes later, she was at my door and right from there, we went to the bedroom.
I have been with women before but it's rare to find a woman who really knows what she's doing in the bedroom but this woman really knew how to get me off.

I love my bf and he knows how to please me like no man before but there's nothing like the feeling of a woman.

After she and I were done, she ended up leaving and my bf got home from work about 15 minutes later.
Sometimes, a woman's touch is a good fix.  ;-)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Replies (51-56):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Hmmm it could really only be considered cheating if he didn't know about it but okay

Quoting nurse1997:

Okkie dokkie I dont call cheating fun but hey who am I  loves love with a women or a man and a one night stand isn't  cool to me sorry ;]  !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM
He has before but he wasn't able to be home at that time.

Quoting Anonymous:

BF didn't get to have fun too?

nurse1997
by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Listen whats good for you aint good for me no big deal all I know is I love my man and my man loves me  we have made it clear no sharing ;]

Hmmm it could really only be considered cheating if he didn't know about it but okay

Quoting nurse1997:

Okkie dokkie I dont call cheating fun but hey who am I  loves love with a women or a man and a one night stand isn't  cool to me sorry ;]  !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Not entirely certain why you're getting defensive....nobody said that what's good for me, is good for you.
It's just the internet....it's not that serious.

Quoting nurse1997:

Listen whats good for you aint good for me no big deal all I know is I love my man and my man loves me  we have made it clear no sharing ;]

Quoting nurse1997:

nurse1997
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Ok cool lets move on !

Quoting Anonymous:

Not entirely certain why you're getting defensive....nobody said that what's good for me, is good for you.

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting nurse1997:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Cool! Old post, old news....

Quoting nurse1997:

Ok cool lets move on !

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nurse1997:

Quoting nurse1997:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)