Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i don't know what to do, advice please....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

my bf and I haven't had sex in 6weeks..... "sigh" he thought it was about 2weeks!  well I sent him dirty pics, txt, flat out would tell him I'm horny and he would say ok I'll get some that nite but it wouldn't happen.  i just fucking stopped asking.....  so my question is would you bring it up?  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
me-n-mygirls
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I would get naked and if he refused it IN HIS FACE.....it would be time to talk.
I have never had this problem. I show boob and he is all over it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM

6 weeks??? yeah, I would definitely bring it up. You need to find out what is wrong -- 2 weeks would be bad enough, but 6????  Or instead of asking, just make your move and see what happens.  No man can resist a naked woman so go ahead and give it a try!!  Good Luck!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Ohhh.... 6 weeks. Something is up. I would have a funny feeling. If it isnt you.., its him. for real.

crystalx88
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

when i mention sex too much my bf is kinda turned off.. like he likes to be the one to come to me with it..so dirty pics and txts never work for me..but 6 weeks is a long time .. i would deff say something to him about it! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Try to initate by  attempting to give him head and go from there. If he turns you down while you are on your knees....there is something else going on.

alisheamonet33
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:50 PM

its been six weeks and he thought it was two yea we would have to talk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM

he's 53......would that be an issue?

Nicole19121
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
If it was me I would bring it up...I would tell him how I felt about it and see what he had to say! Good luck :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I don't know, I couldn't handle that. It's been a week here and I'm about to wring his neck :(

honeybun63
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM

SHOULDN'T BE!  MY DH WILL BE 52 NEXT WEEK AND OUR ONLY PROBLEM IS FINDING ALONE TIME.

Quoting Anonymous:

he's 53......would that be an issue?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)