Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So my boyfriend just got a job at the pennitentiary. I've never been into the whole "men look better in uniform" until my boyfriend came into my work yesterday with his officer uniform on, and dayum he was sexy. I could have jumped on him right then and there. Anyone else find your man in uniform sexy?

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Replies (31-36):
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao! yes i LOVE a man in uniform especially mine. He lifts weights a lot so he is very muscular, people call him vin diesel lol I love his arms and chest in uniform, drives me crazy!!

Military uniforms didnt do as much for me as i would think an officer uniformis, Go lucky ma ma!! :D

soliderwife
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Yes my DH is so hot in his Army uniform, i love seeing him in it,,

Mabuka
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I like my men smelling like a garage and with grease on their hands. No uniforms for my man...but he does look nice in a tux. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I've never been the type to find men in uniform particularly attractive.... Til i got with my SO. He's in the National Guard. Every time i see him in his uniform, i wanna just shove him down and do many naughty things to him. And when he's in his dress uniform.... O! M! G!

I think i'm gonna have some fun tonight, now that i've had that pic in my mind..... Hehe
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

My bf is a correction office in a prison and yeah I love him in his uniform LOL

kelly12775
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM
My dh is a firefighter. And yes, it's very sexy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)