Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at a loss

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Ok so my sex drive has been out of whack since having our daughter 3 1/2 months ago. I am really in the mood and everything but when we dtd I can get off! And it is driving me crazy..... last night for example everything was great until I was ready to o and nothing my poor dh tried so hard and then he says your lactating which shut me down even more and so it was over. I am starting to believe that something is wrong either my self image is keeping me from it or thoughts of the past and the issues we had come into play and that's causing me from it I don't know except if I don't get off soon I am going to explode.!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kayteebug93
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
could you keep your bra on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Focus on the sensation. To hard, but try to keep the negativity out of your head. Think about how it feels, how he feels, just being together. If other thoughts start to creep in, push them it with the thoughts of sensation and how good it feels. It sounds like you are too in your head. You have a man who clearly finds you attractive and is working his ass off to get you off. Relax and enjoy. If you think something is wrong, talk to your doc at your 6 week checkup. Other than that, just give it time to pass. Good luck, happy humping!

SareyF
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Wear a sexy bra, baby doll, or bustier with nursing pads and get out of your head! When I'm having a hard time, I focus on something specific that really pushes me over. I close my.eyes and go inside and think about certain sensations or images. Sometimes you just have slumps though, so take it easy on yourself. The more you stress, the worse it will be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Wear a sexy bra?

frogbender
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Pump before. Have a glass of wine. Relax. Have some fun with DH. Not necessarily sexual, but more the kind that gets both of you laughing and enjoying each other. Then move into the serious stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)