Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am bisexual! Any bi or lez moms here?

So I have known I was bi since I was 12. Looking back at my childhood, I realize that I have always been attracted to other females. I am in a hetero marriage. Are there any other bi or lez moms here? Please no bashing or disrespectful comments. Thank you :)

*EDIT*
WOW! I never expected there to be so many replies here. Thank you all so much! And remember, you are all welcome to add me as a friend. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Replies (111-120):
ladysamanda
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Yes. I am married and like to have sex BI myself. Hahahaha. I am just so dang funny. I crack myself up...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 14, 2013 at 12:53 AM
anyone wanna text? if u wanna text, text 6067067898(: wanna meet new people!
liquidvelvet
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, our daughter is 19 and she knows that I'm bi. As for how it works with us, our girlfriend does have her own room, but does sleep with us sometimes. The three of us do pretty much everything together (household chores, shopping, running errands, etc). If one of us gets mad at the other, we do not take out on the other person. If it's something serious, the three of us gets together and talk about what's going on and how we can resolve the problem. So far, it works for us.

Quoting amyasmommy2005:

Quoting liquidvelvet:

Married and bi and we have a live in girlfriend.

how does that work. my bf and me want to try that but i don't know how to explain that to my daughter. 

thecoffeefairy
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Married/ bi
Nicki1995
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Married and bicurious
threat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I'm bi and my boyfriend knows and is okay with it and he would never be involved. He don't want another woman but he don't do things for me that a woman will so he said I can have a woman to play with from time to time as long as he's still my number 1 ;)

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

I'm not so I don't even know why I came in this post. But I do have some questions though. Does your husband know? Is he OK with you being with a woman? And if you do is it a situation where he us involved too?

I guess I am asking the op and also anyone who comments too.

girlmomthree
by Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM
2 moms liked this
same here :-)

Quoting wife.and.mommy6:

Married & curious :)

Donna-May
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I have been married for a lot of years.  I have been, and still bi since I was a kid.  Enjoy your self.  It is my private time with my gf.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I've often wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. My man thinks bisexual are just freaks and like sex, he thinks its a phase and that people claim to be bi are are nasty and selfish. He also believe gay people choose to be gay. I feel that I am bisexual and never had the opportunity to express it so I suppress it.

JEHA1984
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Married to a man and Bi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)