Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

reaction to cum

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok ladies, need some advice. Is it possible to become allergic to a guys sperm?? On nights that my husband and I have sex before going to sleep I always wake up the next morning itching. When I say itching, I mean I go "aww"....after scratching, its that bad. I have never done that before with any guy, including my husband. This just started within the last 6 months. Could I really be allergic or is something else going on??? Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ochoa.mama
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Doubtful, maybe cuz you slept and skin got irritated by friction from night before.
elites2012
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:14 AM

yes. its a known issue among several women.

risaspieces
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this
You can be allergic, but it's rare. Has anything changed in the last 6 months? New body wash or lotion he might be using? You can always check with your gyno.
PartyGalAnne
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You could.

You could also be allergic to something in his saliva, something he's had on his hands, his new bodywash or fabric softener, lubricant, and a zillion other things.

Chevygirl0617
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Yes, my SIL has an allergic reaction to her husband's sperm. So besides the times they conceived their kids, I think they use condoms whenever they have sex. 

momofcrazypants
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Yes. You can be. It's actually more common than you think. If this hasn't happened to you before, it may not be the problem. Did you switch laundry detergents, soap, lotions, anything recently???

sydneysmommy1st
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

It could be but it is more likely to be a yeast infection and the sex and sperm irritate it. i would go see your dr gl

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:14 PM
It's possible
babie113
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

yes it is possible but you need to be tested for other things too also sex if not lubricated enough can cause irritation also

brandy0712
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM
My husband and i have the same problem after we get done having sex he starts itching and we noticed it after i had my daughter and we talked to the doctor had medicated cream ect.. still nothing works except condoms so i wish i could fix our problem to. Just keep trying different things
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)