Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex stories

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I want all the mom's here to tell me a super hot sex story... whether it's true or not, whether it's girl on girl or guy on girl.. I want to hear it!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM

BUMP

AngelicMommy_72
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM
No lol : p

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Imagine  being taken by the hand to the bedroom, being told to kneel on the bed legs slightly spread. you are blindfolded with a silk scarf, very gently. He  whispers, "I am going to make you beg for me" He does not touch your sex at all for 30 min  simply kisses your body and runs his hands all over you caressing you, Heightening your sensitivity to the point you feel desperate for more. truly taking the time to tease your body, to the point your skin is tingling all over, you are so wet waiting for him to finally touch your pussy. He finally lays you on your back, caressing your thighs and kissing his way up, where his mouth finally meets you, you gasp at the sensation your sensitivity is soo heightened that every motion he makes sends a shock wave through your body to your groin. You feel him pull away, feeling an instant loss, and then he enters you swiftly and you cry out at the feeling of utter fullness. His movements are deep and strong he pushes your body to your limit when you climax your entire body shudders the orgasm ao intense you feel like you will pass out from the pure bliss of it. Welcome to my world. Hope I described it well enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Yeah that was described good. I've always wanted to be restrained so that way I can't control what's going to happen. The anticipation would drive me crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:51 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Thought I was dreaming. Felt something running back and forth against my breast. Felt him slowly start to kiss my neck and gently move my hair. Breathing into my hair, he pulls my closer taking my body in his arms. He carefully kisses me from my neck down to my pussy. Grips my panties with this teeth and pulls them down. Wiggles my shirt off and over my head. Holding both of my hands above my head he places himself on too of me and passionately kisses my face and neck and breast. He begins to suck on one breast and his fingers make their way to my pussy. He plays with my clit and moves his mouth down my stomach and French kisses my pussy. Moving his tongue up and down, in and out. Lightly sucking. His finger enters me and he begins to slowly apply pressure. Coming in and out. Up and down. His fingers stay at my pussy rubbing and entering me, he kisses up my body and I pull him closer. He enters me and slowly thrusts himself inside me. He rocks his hips back and forth and pulls me onto my side where he puts me on top without ever coming out. He holds my sides and brings my body up and down and twist my hips and rock back and forth. He uses one hand to fondle my breasts and occasionally enters me with it.

Best sex ever last night!!!!! My man knows how to fuck me!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:39 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM
2 moms liked this

It had been a long day at work and I was so glad to be done and have a couple of days off. I stopped to get groceries on my way home and wished I had changed clothes first since I was getting stared at and whistled at as I was loading the stuff into my car, but I guess that's what happens when you go grocery shopping in a super short tight skirt a very cleavage revealing shirt and 4'' heels. I was cursing myself for putting the 2 cases of water I bought on the rack under the cart my back was killing me and the last thing I wanted to do was have to lift them up to put them in my trunk and then carry them up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. Just as I was getting ready to lift the 1st one up this nice looking guy stopped and said it looked like I needed some help. I told him he was more than welcome to put them in my trunk if he wanted to. After he put them in I thanked him and said now all I have to do is carry them up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. He said I would be more than happy to do that for you if I wanted. I hesitated for a minute then said sure.

He followed me home and brought the water upstairs for me. As we were making small talk in the kitchen I was stretching and arching my back trying to make the pain go away but was having no luck James said it looked like I needed more than help bringing the water upstairs, I laughed and said you have no idea. He said well since I'm here what else can I do for you? I said well you could crack and massage my back for me. Before I knew it James was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around me lifting me up cracking my back after he did that a couple of times he said now it's time for your massage. I sat on the living room floor as he started rubbing my shoulders and neck his hands felt amazing as they worked weeks of pain and tension away. He then had me lay on the floor so he could work on my lower back which felt equally amazing. After what felt like hours he asked if I felt better, I was so relaxed and pain free I could barely speak but was able to say yes and ask him how I could thank him. He said there was no need to thank him he was just glad he could help. He helped me up off the floor and said he should probably get going.

I said there is no way I was letting him leave with properly thanking him, he asked what I had in mind. I give him my best little flirty smile and give him a hug and start to kiss him deeply. With our bodies pressed against each other I could feel how hard he is under his jeans, I undo his pants get on my knees and release his manhood into my mouth. While I'm suck his massive cock and playing with his balls his hands start to rub my 40dd boobs, the more he rubs them the faster I suck his cock within minutes he is cumming in mouth and I'm doing my best to not miss a drop the whole time he is still playing with my boobs. After another couple of minutes of him playing with my boobs I'm ready to cum but he won't let me. He helps me stand up and leads me back to the kitchen and lifts me up on to the counter and starts to eat me out. When he finally lets me cum I have the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. James then asks me if I can handle some more and leads me the bathroom. Once there he bends me over the bath tub pushes my skirt out the way and slowly enters me from behind. He gently enters me until I have all of him deep inside me. He continues to fuck me like this going faster and faster making me cum over and over again. I finally beg him to stop say my back can't take being bent over anymore. Even thought my back is hurting I want even more of him so we go to the bed room lay on the bed and James begins playing with my boobs again making me cum 2 more times. I then climb on top of him and start riding him hard and fast not stopping until we have both cum 3 more times.

I'm very glad that I have the next 2 days off because I think I'm going to have a little trouble walking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN