Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spice Up your Bedroom Life!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Are you satisfied with your sex life?

Options:

Yes

No

Yes, but there is room for improvement

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

I enjoy discussing relationshp enhancement techniques, I am a professional and this is one of the things I enjoy talking about most in life!!!

This thread is sort of for some Q&A and advice for spicing things up in the bedroom :)

I am also available by phone or e-mail to discuss any questions or give any advice!  My e-mail is TracyLV.PureRomance@gmail.com, I can give you my phone number upon request.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PR_Tracy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM

My first question to get things going is....

Is there anything in your sex life that you have noticed has vanished over the years, or just in general something you have always wanted to try?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Oh, I like this!

For the past few years? I have been nervous to come on to my husband. He's never directly shot me down, but he makes it clear he's not too interested in sex. When info REALLY try, he's not very responsive. Example: I went down on him a few weeks ago. Not something I often do, I never used to like it. Well, I LOVED it, and wanted to do it again ASAP. So I sent him dirty messages, dirty pictures, and finally flat out told him I wanted to, and what I wanted him to do to me. (This, I do pretty regularly) THREE weeks later, he was not "sooooo tired" and wanting to go right to bed when he got home. It has been another three weeks since he's done more than give me a quick kiss. We usually go (because he is too tired) 6-8 weeks without having sec, and by that time it lasts a few minutes at most. What can I do?!? I love sex. I love sex with him when he puts in the effort, but am also at a point where even when he does (which isn't often) I can't finish because... Well, I don't know why!

ANY advice is welcome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
How do I spice it up? We have two kids, ages 15 months, and 3 months, and the is no us anymore. I want to have hot crazy sex, but I don't know where to start.I really want to role play, but I don't know how to start it up or get my husband to take it seriously. Advice???? Sorry if this is everywhere, we are trying to get the kids to sleep
EthansMomma2010
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I have trouble getting DH in the mood. I fall on the autistic spectrum and dressing up and super prolonged touching irritate me. How do I fix this?

PR_Tracy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM
The first thing is to sorry of gauge when the disconnect began. If it wasn't always that wasn't with him sooooo you remember how you used to get him going?
In regards to post 2 have you talked about role play at all? One way to start that one is the nurse if he is feeling under the weather. It would be a very sexy suprise! Imo that is the safest starter and easy to be private with kids in the house. Other ideas are mini role play without costumes. Tell him he is your doctor and needs to fix you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Yes we have talked about it, and he says he wants to, but when we start, im the only one "acting" and then when I say, baby play along, he gets really bashful and says he don't know what to do.....I really don't know how to keep it going after that....I don't want to tell him what to do that's a turn off.

Quoting PR_Tracy:

The first thing is to sorry of gauge when the disconnect began. If it wasn't always that wasn't with him sooooo you remember how you used to get him going?

In regards to post 2 have you talked about role play at all? One way to start that one is the nurse if he is feeling under the weather. It would be a very sexy suprise! Imo that is the safest starter and easy to be private with kids in the house. Other ideas are mini role play without costumes. Tell him he is your doctor and needs to fix you!

PR_Tracy
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Before attempting to go straight for the steamy session, I would find a little bit of time just for hte two of you to relax and enjoy the company of each other.  Get a sitter for the night, drop the kids off, and GO BACK HOME!  Enjoy a dinner together and enjoy everything around you that you have worked hard as a couple to achieve. 

Maybe finish the night with a nice bath together.  The romantic session will happen naturally, as it should.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

I am having trouble finishing during sex.. I've tried using a vibrator during and it never seems to work.. Idk what my problem is but my bf would love for me to finish. I can't seem to clear my head... Any pills that will help?

Jazzy2010
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Lately my sex life has gone up hill. We do it almost everyday. The problem is my dh is only interested on what he likes. I have told him how I feel but he still continues to do it. I am getting to the point where I rather please myself. How do I get through to him?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN