Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spice Up your Bedroom Life!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you satisfied with your sex life?

Options:

Yes

No

Yes, but there is room for improvement

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 34

View Results

I enjoy discussing relationshp enhancement techniques, I am a professional and this is one of the things I enjoy talking about most in life!!!

This thread is sort of for some Q&A and advice for spicing things up in the bedroom :)

I am also available by phone or e-mail to discuss any questions or give any advice!  My e-mail is TracyLV.PureRomance@gmail.com, I can give you my phone number upon request.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Replies (11-13):
PR_Tracy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I am not too sure of any pills, but there are enhancement creams that help stimulation!  Also, using a good lubricant will help gain sesnsitivity.  Without proper lubrication friction occurs which can ruin any mood!

PR_Tracy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:06 PM
If talking to your significant other prior does not yield any results about satisfying you, I would not hesitate to stop mid-session and remind him that is what you were talking about earlier. Give him directions on what to do and how to do it. In no way am I telling you to withhold from him, but sometimes people do not realize how their actions really seem. He may have thought he fixed the problem or gets too anxious when the moment actually happens to realize he is no satisfying you. I hope this helps :)
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:33 AM

No pill is going to clear your head.

If you're too focused on having an orgasm, you won't. You need to be focused on the pleasure and how good it feels. Put the virbator down, and learn to hump and grind on him. He's never going to vibrate, so learning to orgasm that way is pointless. Masturbate with only hands so you get used to a different type of sensation.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am having trouble finishing during sex.. I've tried using a vibrator during and it never seems to work.. Idk what my problem is but my bf would love for me to finish. I can't seem to clear my head... Any pills that will help?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN