Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boudoir pictures

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just scheduled my appointment for a boudoir photoshoot. I've never done them before and I'm a little nervous because I don't really feel sexy anymore. 

I've lost a lot of weight since I had dd and now I have NO boobs and NO butt. I need some sexy and flattering suggestions on what to wear. I'm very open minded to anything lol

Please and thank you (: 

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
misskriss10
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Bump!

misskriss10
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM

bump! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I jusy got mine done. just find some sexy undies that you feel good in and they should help you with the poses! you will have a ton of funn and by the end feel super sexy.

Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:16 AM

push up bra

narumi74
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM

There are a lot of ways to make u feel sexy. Push up bra, nice fitted lingeries would do. Just have fun with it and let the professionals help you! I wish I could do it!

supermom0609
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:08 AM
id like to get some done soon or do some myself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
youngtigermom
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:19 AM

i had sexy pregnancy photos taken...He enjoyed the pics..I enjoyed the process.

supermom0609
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM
thats a good idea

Quoting youngtigermom:

i had sexy pregnancy photos taken...He enjoyed the pics..I enjoyed the process.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM
More than the clothes or outfits your pose will either accentuate or hide your features. Your photographer should help you with that. They shouldn't put you in positions that aren't flattering to you.

Make sure your outfits are the right size. If its too smal and cuts into you it will look worse no matter what size you are. If its too big it will actually make you look bigger.

One option I like is a bigger shirt of dh's with panties. You can put your hands on your hips to make some curves appear. Your boobs are hidden and especially if you like your legs this is a great tease. Because he'll be thinking if what's under the shirt.

Google boudior photos for some ideas. Pick stuff that fits your body. And have fun! I'm workig on this same thig with a friend of mine. Then I might do my own nude photos for DH.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)