Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waxing vs Shaving

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: What weaponry do you use to de-fuzz?

Options:

Wax

Razor

Electric shaver

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

I currenlty shave but I want to wax you know down there. But I am kinda scared. I don't really know what to expect. The only thing I have ever had waxed were my eyebrows. Any advice or suggestions? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CatherineNewton
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM

I go to this place called european wax center its so nice and not a strip wax I love it! 

KamiRox81
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I go to a salon for a wax every 3-4 weeks as well.  Have been for about 3 years.  I can't imagine not going on a regular basis any more.  It simply is the best way.

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I get a Brazilian, underarm, eyebrow and leg wax every 4-5 weeks. It's the most amazing thing ever.. lol I will never shave again. Also just an fyi, the first one will be the most painful. If you keep up on it it will be a breeze from then on out. My Brazilian takes about 15 mins. And I only use a hard wax, not strip wax. Way easier on your skin. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweet111
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I get waxed every 3-4 weeks the first time is the worse. I think it is scarier in your head. You feel vulnerable being bottomless with a stranger doing it but you have to remember they don't care they see so many vaginas a day. Lol. Not every waxer is the same either. I use the same one everytime now because she is quick and friendly. The little pain at first is so worth it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Waxing is not for everyone and some people do not get good results and for many it doesn't get easier if you keep going.  Everyone's skin is different.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Why are you still posting here?  Didn't we run you off on the picture thread?  And why are you replying to a thread like this if you are a man?  You are one WEIRD dude.  liar

Quoting sweet111:

I get waxed every 3-4 weeks the first time is the worse. I think it is scarier in your head. You feel vulnerable being bottomless with a stranger doing it but you have to remember they don't care they see so many vaginas a day. Lol. Not every waxer is the same either. I use the same one everytime now because she is quick and friendly. The little pain at first is so worth it.

sweet111
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:49 PM
This is coming from the person hiding behind anonymous. Why don't you bother someone else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you still posting here?  Didn't we run you off on the picture thread?  And why are you replying to a thread like this if you are a man?  You are one WEIRD dude.  liar

Quoting sweet111:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM

At least I'm a real woman and not some pathetic loser with a pencil dick getting off to what MARRIED women say about their personal lives.  Throw in the fact that you try and lure people here into trading their real pics from your stolen fake ones and you really take the prize as a tremendous loser!

Quoting sweet111:

This is coming from the person hiding behind anonymous. Why don't you bother someone else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet111:

daytonbaby210
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I shave and could not see myself asking

bellome
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:14 PM
When you say electric shaver what are you referring to? I use like hair clippers to trim everything down really short and shave around the sides. Well, at least during the summer I take the razor to the sides, but in the winter, where I live who cares! LOL There is no where to go around here to get a bikini wax. I'd be curious to give it a try, just to see, but I'm not going to drive well over an hour to get it done, so I guess I'm not THAT curious, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN