Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband ROCKS!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

My DH got a vasectomy done last friday... So thats 1 big brownie point for him, right?!

But the nurse said No sex for 10 days for healing :( ..... But here is where I am a very lucky lady... Even though my DH shouldnt do anything, he keep trying to give me oral sex to make sure Im all taken care of ;-)......

The first few days I said No, I knew it would be very tempting to him (and me) to do more.. And I knew even if we didnt do anything that would suck for him because I know its going to get him in the mood... But last night I finally accepted... If I kept turning him down I didnt want him to think I really didnt want it. Cuz I do!

So yup. My Dh rocks! :)

(* He can "officially" start having sex again Monday, but all over the internet we have read men having sex as soon as 3 days after & most drs say its OK to have sex as soon as you feel up to it, so I may just let him slide these last 2 days & give in tonight!)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Thats great not alot of men can do that... im glad my man is the same way if I dont want sex he dont push it. If he does he'll let me know... and I know after having the baby I dont have to worry about him pushing me into sex when im not too...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM

My DH just gets me toys to take care of myself.  Though he'll help by kissing me and such if I want more intimate action.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)