Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

....need HELPFUL advice!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I would like to know the benefits/negatives to swinging/threesomes.

DH and I have been thinking about bringing in anther person/couple into our sex lives for over 2 years. So it's not something that is newly thought about. We have both agreed that it has to be someone that isn't a close friend. Also, we've been looking at singular.com. Thoughts? Experiences? Please.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM
other than being absolutely disgusting and inappropriate for a marriage.. i got nothing....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Good thing it's not your marriage to judge. Inappropriate to you doesn't mean it's inappropriate for us.

Quoting Anonymous:

other than being absolutely disgusting and inappropriate for a marriage.. i got nothing....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
well, we are satisfied with our marriage and sex life... obviously ya'll arent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good thing it's not your marriage to judge. Inappropriate to you doesn't mean it's inappropriate for us.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Sure you are. That's fine. So are we. But we also want to experience something new to see if we like it, or if it is all just bedroom talk.

Quoting Anonymous:

well, we are satisfied with our marriage and sex life... obviously ya'll arent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

i would have to agree also. Having a 3some is kinda pushing it with the marriage. I want to be with a woman but im not because I honor my SO. I know for a fact its not good because my bf did it with hes ex wife and nothing but bad happen after. A marriage is for two ppl not 3 and if you cant do that I dont ppl should get married...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Come on ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)