Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the best dream ever :)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

So i Texted this to my husband its the dream i had last night.. It started .. we went out to dinner and then a bar and we met this girl who was about my height dark red hair, my size and she was really flirty . I had been drinking you had a few and you invited the girl to come hangout at out house the boys were with Jessica. When we got home we were hanging out and you made more drinks. She kissed me and i seen how excited it made you so i didnt stop her. I have always been curious about females but never acted on it. I became wet instantly. we started messing around and i started to suck your dick. we ended up having the best sex ever  except you were only aloud to put your dick in me lol . .. then i woke up but it was an amazing dream suprisingly he hasnt even answered me back :(

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

skippito
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Nice dream!!! Maybe he hasn't time to check message?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM

maybe, he moves fruniture so hes probably busy.

Quoting skippito:

Nice dream!!! Maybe he hasn't time to check message?

blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Nice dream... the night before didnt go like that it was a bad dream : (
mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

:( sorry

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Nice dream... the night before didnt go like that it was a bad dream : (

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:01 PM

How many girls husbands would have been excited with that message... not mine i still havent even received a reply :(

blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM
My SO wouldn't like

Quoting mommyof20813:

How many girls husbands would have been excited with that message... not mine i still havent even received a reply :(

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM

i dont no maybe i misread my hubby maybe he doesnt like it. i feel embarassed now that i even told him :( oh well iguess

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

My SO wouldn't like

Quoting mommyof20813:

blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Lol I wont worry about it...

Quoting mommyof20813:

i dont no maybe i misread my hubby maybe he doesnt like it. i feel embarassed now that i even told him :( oh well iguess

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

My SO wouldn't like

Quoting mommyof20813:

mommyof20813
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I wont hopefully i can use it to my advantage with him when i get home from work..just thinking about the dream gets me going.. so im ready for 5:30 and its only 2:11 here

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Lol I wont worry about it...

Quoting mommyof20813:

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

My SO wouldn't like

Quoting mommyof20813:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)