• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 sum.** EDIT EDIT** great news for me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
2 moms liked this

3 sum , I want to have one with my husband and some onoe else but wouldnt knwo where to start.

(I am going anon on this since Im pretty well known on this sitelol)

any advice would be good , no need for bashing. I value every ones input an know its not for every one but its my choice.

EDIT EDIT**

Good news for me, I decided to put up a ad on craigslist just out of the hell of it lol. An got 3 response. One didnt makes sense, the second was some what pushy but pretty. Then there was number 3 , she very pretty ,seems really nice. I think im goinna talk to her more!! . Hopefully this goes good for me lol. Could be an exciting night tommorow night.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
djsmommy13
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Im in the same boat as u
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Quoting djsmommy13:

Im in the same boat as u

O):  hard some times huh ? I wouldnt even know where to start because I havent been single in 6 years lol an when I was I didnt have a problem people always came to me lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM

This topic is on fire today. I am with you both. I was feeling a bit odd because I felt so strong about wanting a 3sum but it's quite the deal. Peaople have mentiones craigslist. I thought about it and would try to find someone who is further away like an hour or so. We have talked on and off about it for like 6 yrs now. I don't think I'm impatial any longer.

The site adultfriendfinder.com is another way. my single friends go on POF (plentyoffish.com) It's a dating site like any other. You just inpu your interest. LOTS of people looking for a third, Not sure who is going to go on thinking they just want to join a couple. Thats the dilemma. It is hard for sure!                       

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This topic is on fire today. I am with you both. I was feeling a bit odd because I felt so strong about wanting a 3sum but it's quite the deal. Peaople have mentiones craigslist. I thought about it and would try to find someone who is further away like an hour or so. We have talked on and off about it for like 6 yrs now. I don't think I'm impatial any longer.

The site adultfriendfinder.com is another way                       

dnt you have to pay for that site? I wish I could just go out to the bar or club an pick up a chick lol. But for some reason I find it hard to approach any one lol. My husband wont approach any one b ecause he doesnt want to be disrespectfull to me lol. I used to not be shy but for some reason i am no w lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Thinking POF is free, yes, the other is a paid site. Yes, it's not easy. My hubby said once that he would rather not try hard at looking and to just it happen in its own timing. LOL!!  You could always go to a gentlemens club (strip) as a couple, that might show to others that your looking...just thought of that.

Sheesh, I want to loose like 10 lbs before anything begins though, its so much work!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Thinking POF is free, yes, the other is a paid site. Yes, it's not easy. My hubby said once that he would rather not try hard at looking and to just it happen in its own timing. LOL!!  You could always go to a gentlemens club (strip) as a couple, that might show to others that your looking...just thought of that.

Sheesh, I want to loose like 10 lbs before anything begins though, its so much work!

we go to the strip club lol maybe we need to go to a bigger one lol.

I mean I know if I was simgle I could pull a guy an dive date girls in my past but for some reason going out an trying to approach a female makes me nervous lol. Well were going out satruday night an Im gonna try to make something happen lol. I mean Im generally not insecure but damn for some reason this makes me nervous maybe im thinking too much into it lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:10 PM

My husband and I used adult friend finder to find a third a couple of times. When we initially signed up, we used the free service. We eventually upgraded to a premium membership so that we could look at more profiles.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM
so gross.
blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Alot of horny bi girls so sexy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blueeyegirl1987:

Alot of horny bi girls so sexy

lol there are alot on here lol. I just can not seem to find one lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)