Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From AMAZING to AWFUL... Help!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

When i first met my boyfriend we had sex constantly, and the sex was AMAZING!!! We would have it several times a day and all night long - literally. He would cum several times and i would have multiple orgasms every night. He wouldn't go one day without it.And i loved it!  Now all of a sudden he doesn't want it al all. I'm lucky if I get it once a week and when we do have it it SUCKS. He does it so fast then we are done. He never seems to care if I finish. Here is the catch....We have only been dating 6 months.... the sex just started sucking about 4 weeks ago. What should I do and why is this happening?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know girl, but if the sex is sucking after 5 months, how do you think it will be in 5 years?

RUN!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Did you try teasing him?
Prissykissy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Have you tried role playing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1RedHottMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:38 AM

It is way to early in a relationship for things like that to happen. DH and I have been together 14 years and married 12 and we screwed like bunnies the first three or four years,we still go four or five days a week and it is always amazing. I can't imagine it happening in six months. The two of you need to sit down and talk about it.

Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:19 AM
You guys are probably dried out lol.try talking to him about it.
juggamomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Change his batteries
BrighteyedAsh
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Could just be a temporary dry spell. Does he seem stressed about work? Are you guys really busy lately and rarely have time to really engage in sex? Is your relationship still advancing well otherwise? Does he express intent to continue committing?

I know it can cause confusion, and maybe even relationship insecurity for you, from what it sounds like, but don't let it get to you and end up making it worse.

Have you tried discussing it with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Well the "honeymoon" is over hon....Time to figure out what other aspects of the relationship rock...and focus on the WHOLE relationship. NOT just sex.

DH and I dont have sex as much as I would like.  But Im ok with it.....we have a 16yr age difference. Love him very much, and am happy with the intimacy we do have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)