• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had an orgasm for the first time...

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
  • 26 Replies
while having sex!!! :-D I've only ever been able to do it by myself and I'm in my 20's! It wasnt as good as it is by myself :-\ But it felt good to finally not have to put so much effort into faking it for once! lol I'm so happy about it I want to tell my SO but I've been faking orgasms with him for the past 3 years we've been together so I'm sure he'd be really hurt or really pissed!

Can you orgasm during sex?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsTiredHarley1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

woohoo

Jenna44420
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

WOOHOO!!  Congrats!  That is so awesome.  Yes I can orgasm during sex but I think the more important question is how.  Using a vibrator for clitoral stimulation? Yes.  Anal sex? Yes.  Just penetration?  Very rare but I have.

Your so cute!  I know how it feels to have it happen for the first time and wanting to shout it from the roof tops.  Well you can shout it here, girl!!  I know it's not the same as sharing with your SO but since you've been faking it I would suggest telling him.  Maybe you can tell him that is was just a really, really, good orgasm.  Like the best one yet??  LOL, I don't know. :)

haydsmom2007
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats!! :) I used to not be able to have orgasms during sex and now I can :) I have to use my vibrator and be on top, but I'll take what I can get.

Meena20
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg im the same way as you lol! Andi cant tell my hubby either lol! Im glad i aint the only one who has gone thru this
gigis1
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I can through penetration and by myself only.. but I like it better by penetration with SO it's amazing! I love it ! It feels good other times but it's definitely no orgasm
EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM

i can. if i couldn't, i sure as hell wouldn't be having sex. anywho...congrats!!! i wouldn't tell him. at least not til you've been having orgasms with him for years. then tell him.

bear.katten
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Do you fake orgasms too?? Ughh I'm SOOOOO bad! I'll fake 3 in 1 time we have sex if I know he's had a bad day just to boost his ego! lol.

Quoting Meena20:

Omg im the same way as you lol! Andi cant tell my hubby either lol! Im glad i aint the only one who has gone thru this

bear.katten
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Lol yea sex is such a pain! When you get no pleasure from it its just work! I hope it actually happens again so that I would be able to tell him years down the line! I'm thinking of getting a bullet or something and if he asks I'll just say, "I dont know, I havent been able to orgasm lately without a vibrator!"

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

i can. if i couldn't, i sure as hell wouldn't be having sex. anywho...congrats!!! i wouldn't tell him. at least not til you've been having orgasms with him for years. then tell him.

aimhawk
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Awesome! Next may be better! I have multiple O's with my hunny.

Meena20
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yup i do the fake orgasms too. I cant feel him inside me even when he is super rock hard....his dick is short....lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)