Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to tell when your so is satisfied

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 23 Replies
I'm dating someone new and the sex is amazing. I believe my guy is satisfied butto what extent I'm unsure.
I've had 2 kids. Both of my children were big babies and left things stretched out down there. So I'm always unsure if I'm really that good.
I'm very active and never just lie there. The more comfortable I am with a person, the more I'll do.
We attempted shower sex today but my bathtub was just to narrow and then everything was extremely wet.
He's coming over again tomorrow. I'm cooking him dinner and really want to give him mind blowing sex.
Ideas? Tips?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberbamber0213
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:47 PM
3 moms liked this

2 words honey. blow job. a wet sloppy blow job. moan when you do it. act like you are sucking a ice cream cone god made himself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Get on top of him, tuck your feet under his butt and use it as leverage to bounce up and down on top of him. It's my boyfriend's favorite.
antoinettegts
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I was planning on that already. Lol
He's a little on the shy side. Like it seems I do alot of the instigating. Even though it's already clear we're going to have sex.

Quoting amberbamber0213:

2 words honey. blow job. a wet sloppy blow job. moan when you do it. act like you are sucking a ice cream cone god made himself.

MrsImperfect
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:52 PM
You need to find out what he likes. Some guys like certain things. My guy loves blow jobs but hates moaning during them. Says if hes not making me moan then its fake. Some guys like certain positions more than others. Some guys like noisey girls some dont. So you need to talk about his fantasy and go from there.
antoinettegts
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I'll have to try that one. I've been on top but could never really bounce. Even so, I noticed he finished a little faster when I got on top.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get on top of him, tuck your feet under his butt and use it as leverage to bounce up and down on top of him. It's my boyfriend's favorite.

antoinettegts
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM
He did mention once that he's always wanted a girl who wanted him the min he walked in the door.
If I'm cooking dinner how can I manage that?

Quoting MrsImperfect:

You need to find out what he likes. Some guys like certain things. My guy loves blow jobs but hates moaning during them. Says if hes not making me moan then its fake. Some guys like certain positions more than others. Some guys like noisey girls some dont. So you need to talk about his fantasy and go from there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I just recently discovered this move! Lol. I push him up towards me with my feet and thrust my hips downward at the same time. Drives him crazy once I get the rhythm going! Haha. He likes both grinding and pounding and this way I can give him both. He gets SO hard!

Quoting antoinettegts:

I'll have to try that one. I've been on top but could never really bounce. Even so, I noticed he finished a little faster when I got on top.

Quoting Anonymous:

MrsImperfect
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Cook naked. Lol. Or bottomless. Or with just an apron. Or in llingerie. When he walks in sit on the counter and slightly spread your legs.

Quoting antoinettegts:

He did mention once that he's always wanted a girl who wanted him the min he walked in the door.

Quoting MrsImperfect:

antoinettegts
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Good to know! I'll have to see if I can manage that one lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I just recently discovered this move! Lol. I push him up towards me with my feet and thrust my hips downward at the same time. Drives him crazy once I get the rhythm going! Haha. He likes both grinding and pounding and this way I can give him both. He gets SO hard!

Quoting antoinettegts:

Quoting Anonymous:

antoinettegts
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
He's coming over around 5. My kids are going to be gone for the night.
What if I were to postpone dinner? Serve it later instead of coming right away?
Be ready and surprise him the min he gets here.

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Cook naked. Lol. Or bottomless. Or with just an apron. Or in llingerie. When he walks in sit on the counter and slightly spread your legs.

Quoting antoinettegts:

Quoting MrsImperfect:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)