• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has he ever.....

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM
  • 42 Replies
Forgotten about your anniversary? Mine did.... it was today. I didn't get a Happy anniversary, a I love you or even a lil kiss. I don't know why he didn't say or do anything. But I heard him talking to my son and he said "Can you believe its been a year already, the same days as Brandons and Mandy's too". An hr later we were at his moms house celebrating his aunts and uncle's 3 year anniversary. I guess it was today too. Im so heart broken, been crying for over an hour, he's downstairs doing his workout. Im so hurt and don't know what to do :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laronda367
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Wow how come u didnt say anything ? I would have that is sad and hurtful im sorry.
AmberMerrell
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:41 AM
That sucks. My husband has not forgotten our anniversary the 3 yrs we have been married, but he does occasionally "forget" my birthday. I'm sure the day will come when he forgets our anniversary though lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleywheeler13
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:22 AM
:( so sorry hon. Dh actually forgotten my bday in jan :(
young_lv_mom
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM
4 moms liked this
Do you think he feels you forgot as well? I mean you heard him tell you ds that it was today, so he must know, maybe he feels just like you right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:31 AM
I'm sorry :(

Id get him something really special and romantic...something unforgettable. and be like I cant wait to see what you got me! and he'll feel like total crap
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:33 AM
....or be like well I feel stupid. and he'll be like why? and you can say because I thought you were only pretending to forget our annerversary, I didnt think you actually did!
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Maybe you should talk to him about it. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope things work out.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Did you get him anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Cause that's a good reason to get a loved one an aniversary gift, to make them feel like shit. Smh

GinaW1971
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM
My eh has forgot as well. Two yrs in a row. :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)