Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alot of bi curiouse ladies!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
It seems to me from readin alot of post there are lots of bi curiouse ladies so My question is has any one ever experimented in this area if so what was it like? Or would u really go for it if had the chance im just curiouse because it seems like alot of women want to? I meen could u see urself licken a vagina
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:06 AM
I do anything to please my DH I get extreme pleasure seeing him pleased. So will luck as he pounds me from behind.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Its the best. Its like having sex with yourself except its better. Its so much more sensual and passionate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I am bi-sexual and I've been in relationships with women before and if my husband and I every parted ways I'd probably go back to women. Although I consider myself bi-sexual and married a man who I love and adore and wouldn't trade for anything, I find myself in alot of ways more attracted to women than men.

Sex with a woman is completely different. Women are just in most case naturally softer, more gentle, more sensual than men and in my experience that is an incredible combination and completely different than being with a man. Thankfully I have a husband who is fine with me having a female FWB and so I get to explore that on ocassion and I really enjoy it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Absolutely not, no one besides my husband is touching me, and we don't share.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:27 AM

No, but my daughters best friend is hoping that she can turn me. She has been in love with me for years. I have told her numerous times that I don't like girls and especially not one that I have taken care of as one of my children. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

No, but my daughters best friend is hoping that she can turn me. She has been in love with me for years. I have told her numerous times that I don't like girls and especially not one that I have taken care of as one of my children. 

wow she makes passes at u?? Does ur daughter kno
1RedHottMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:54 AM

She makes passes at me in front of anyone and has told everyone that sooner or later she would turn me. Even told her girlfriend that if I ever were interested in her she would kick her to the curb. She is 20 years old and came out to DD and I when she was 13. She has even lived with us. Talk about an uncomfortable situation from time to time. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

wow she makes passes at u?? Does ur daughter kno

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Quoting 1RedHottMama:

well that is a interesting situation yes i probably would be uncomfortable a lil too have u told her how it makes u feel at all are u sure u dont get a lil flattered by thw extra attention...
1RedHottMama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:26 AM

No, I am not flattered. She knows I'm not interested In her but I think since everyone knows it is like a running joke for them but she's serious. I am the type of person that unless it's my DH I am repulsed. I just don't care if someone is interested in me like that because I am unbelievably in love with my husband. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Quoting 1RedHottMama:

No, I am not flattered. She knows I'm not interested In her but I think since everyone knows it is like a running joke for them but she's serious. I am the type of person that unless it's my DH I am repulsed. I just don't care if someone is interested in me like that because I am unbelievably in love with my husband. 

well thats cool and understandable about how u feel about ur Husband no doubt about that and yea since they are young its a big funny joke i would say sumthin to her do ur Husband know?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)