Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LIBIGIRL

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

Have you took it before. I used to take it all the time. It's an herbal pill that helps with low libido. You can purchase at your local adult store if they sell them. If you're in the mood it might even boost it up more. It stays in your system for a day or two. It's natural so it doesn't get you high or make your heartbeat rapidly. Me and hubby used to go to the adult store, rent a movie and i would buy one and have some champagne or wine and get to work lol.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Women don't work that way. Pills are useless. You still have to mentally be in the mood.

I recommend Love Motion #9. Put it on when you need it, and in 2 minutes or less you'll hump anything that stands still.

Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
[quote name="PartyGalAnne" id="0"]

Women don't work that way. Pills are useless. You still have to mentally be in the mood.

I recommend Love Motion #9. Put it on when you need it, and in 2 minutes or less you'll hump anything tha is it cream

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

I recommend Love Motion #9. Put it on when you need it, and in 2 minutes or less you'll hump anything that stands still.

Eh that's not true at all. Pills can raise libido in women, and make her vagina more sensitive due to increased blood flow, thus putting her in the mood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
I really need to look into this. I have hormone issues and dh hates that he doesn't get it much. We used to do it 2-3 times a day now lucky if 2-3 a week.
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Quoting Jennygurl09:

it really works for me and ut was another one i used to buy that worked as well. Not all of them work but i know the ones i buy does
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Hmmm... :) its. Something I,ve never heard of but I wanna try it...
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM

look it up it basically increases blood flow to the va-jj lol it gives you sexual energy as well

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm... :) its. Something I,ve never heard of but I wanna try it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM
That's what I need. Last night we watched a "movie" in hopes that maybe that would get me nice and wet and in the mood... nope. Didn't do it.... it used to... but not anymore for some reason... we still did it but no feel what so ever... boo...
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I need. Last night we watched a "movie" in hopes that maybe that would get me nice and wet and in the mood... nope. Didn't do it.... it used to... but not anymore for some reason... we still did it but no feel what so ever... boo...

i'll tell ya women hormones are like hot flashes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)