Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oral sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Ok so here is my problem and no bashing please because I have enough to deal with trying to figure out how to help myself. So anyway for some odd reason I would say in the last 4yrs or so I started to think my DH giving me oral sex was nasty. Granted he is great at it and I enjoy it but for some reason I cant enjoy it as much because of thinking it taste nasty and may have an odd odor. I am not a dirty person I take a shower 2-3 times a day and use baby wash to wash that area really well. I of course have no infections or anything like that. Maybe it all comes down to self image issue I honestly dont know. Now back when I was in my early 20s I had no issues with it when I was dating and first married my dh. I just turned 32 and like I said just seems so gross and yes I know he is down there and not me and no he has never said I smelled or tasted nasty its just the thought is so impacted into my mind thats all I can think about. So I have been trying to think of ways to help myself out. On Pure Romance site they have flavored edible body power and also thought about baby wipes but just not sure which route to go. Have any of you ladies used the edible body dust before? If so which brand? Thanks for any helpful info.

Also FYI so no one ask I have no issues with giving my husband a BJ he gets them all the time and no I dont see his as nasty.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenn75
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Maybe it's the transition from girlfriend to wife and mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Quoting jenn75:

Very possible. The gf phase is always a little more fun because you are new to each other and everything you try is brand new to with each other.

jenn75
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I heard from an elderly couple who had been married forever that the trick to having a long and happy marriage is to never stop being his girlfriend and for him to never stop treating her as one.
I think for that very reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenn75:

Very possible. The gf phase is always a little more fun because you are new to each other and everything you try is brand new to with each other.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajohnson08099
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM
We just recently got the your ad mine flavored stuff. Its chocolate and strawberries.. its amazing. I didn't like chocolate so much but SO really enjoys the strawberries lol.

I worry about cleanliness to. We always get showers right before. Just grosses me out otherwise.

Have you tried 69? Maybe that can free your mind enough to enjoy it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I have before but not recently maybe that will help.

Quoting ajohnson08099:

We just recently got the your ad mine flavored stuff. Its chocolate and strawberries.. its amazing. I didn't like chocolate so much but SO really enjoys the strawberries lol.

I worry about cleanliness to. We always get showers right before. Just grosses me out otherwise.

Have you tried 69? Maybe that can free your mind enough to enjoy it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Very true maybe we need to start our relationship over ;)

Quoting jenn75:

I heard from an elderly couple who had been married forever that the trick to having a long and happy marriage is to never stop being his girlfriend and for him to never stop treating her as one.

I think for that very reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jenn75:

PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:38 PM

If you're self concious about taste or odor, get something that is not only strongly flavored, but strongly scented as well. Liquerwish is good for that- it makes you tasty as well as tingly, and masks any odor that you "THINK" you have. Puts your fears to rest so you can really and enjoy the experience!

Don't wash so much, never douche, and just use soap and water on your external parts. Nothing inside.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Dude, it's all in your head.

What's the point in believing there's an issue when there clearly isn't?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

If you're self concious about taste or odor, get something that is not only strongly flavored, but strongly scented as well. Liquerwish is good for that- it makes you tasty as well as tingly, and masks any odor that you "THINK" you have. Puts your fears to rest so you can really and enjoy the experience!

Don't wash so much, never douche, and just use soap and water on your external parts. Nothing inside.

Thank you for the product info I just now need to figure out which flavor.

PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Mint is like mouthwash for your lady parts! But all the other flavors are yummy, too! Strawberry and Cherry Vanilla are my top sellers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Thank you for the product info I just now need to figure out which flavor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)