Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone ever bought and wore vibrating panties?  Me and the hubby are going away next month for a weekend and i thought about getting a pair.  Thought it would be fun for a nite out.

Jennifer mom of 3

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Soon2bMami.
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I want done of those too ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dsgj60
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I've looked at them but never bought a pair. Sounds interesting!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Panties are garbage. It's a cheap pair of lace with a vibrator inside, and the remotes are usually crappy. You throw the panties away, and stick the vibe in whatever you want to wear. If it's an external stimulator, beware. It WILL make noise when the hard plastic comes in contact with that folding chair or park bench.

If you're going to get these, get ones that are a bullet that you wear like a tampon. But then again, lots of women don't orgasm vaginally, so if that doesn't float your boat, you've got a problem.

Get yourself a Tiani. It's phenomenal, waterproof, has a "sensemotion" remote, and can be worn alone or during intercourse.

bradssexymomma
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I was looking at that one, but I see that they have a tiani 2.  I am very intrigued and contemplating which one to get.

bradssexymomma
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I am reading up on the Tiani and the Tiani 2.  Some people are saying that the signal isn't very good.  That is wearing with clothes that it may not work.  What is your experience with it?  If you don't mind me asking.

Jennifer mom of 3

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Panties are garbage. It's a cheap pair of lace with a vibrator inside, and the remotes are usually crappy. You throw the panties away, and stick the vibe in whatever you want to wear. If it's an external stimulator, beware. It WILL make noise when the hard plastic comes in contact with that folding chair or park bench.

If you're going to get these, get ones that are a bullet that you wear like a tampon. But then again, lots of women don't orgasm vaginally, so if that doesn't float your boat, you've got a problem.

Get yourself a Tiani. It's phenomenal, waterproof, has a "sensemotion" remote, and can be worn alone or during intercourse.

PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:13 AM

It works 3 aisles across in Walmart, from the front porch (of a brick house) to my kitchen (about 30 feet), with clothes or without!

Quoting bradssexymomma:

I am reading up on the Tiani and the Tiani 2.  Some people are saying that the signal isn't very good.  That is wearing with clothes that it may not work.  What is your experience with it?  If you don't mind me asking.

Jennifer mom of 3

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)