• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anal on your man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I love anal, and last night so revealed that he was curious as to how it felt. so i gave him a bj and stuck a finger up there, well he liked it so much he had me switch to a toy (we dont have any so we occasionslly use a brush handle), well after, he said it was the best orgasm ever. he is a little weirded out by the concept though since he is such a guys guy. i always said im not goin near a guys butt but i enjoyed it too and im excited to try it again. what about you ladies?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:09 PM
yep
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
My guy loves it!
PartyGalAnne
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Get a proper toy.

Fistandantalus
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM

We engage in pegging almost every day.  Perfectly normal.

MummiMayI
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Splurge and buy a toy or two.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JenniferLDenney
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM

my man loves it,, when you get a toy.. try using the toy on him and going down on him at the same time..  also  cheap ora-gel is good for numbing if needed

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Thats what i did

Quoting JenniferLDenney:

my man loves it,, when you get a toy.. try using the toy on him and going down on him at the same time..  also  cheap ora-gel is good for numbing if needed

Goinutswit3
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Wtf....... i tried the same on my hubby and he.loved it i had never tried but he loves it i was shockes as hell too. But watever tickles the pickle. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Nothing goes in mine, but a lot of men like. I dated a guy that bought a strap on for me to use on him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM

My hubby always wants me to try anal, so I told him turn about is fair play, if he wants me to try it, he has to be willing to try it to.  I have always fantasized about doing it to him.  But, he isn't quite brave enough yet.  Who knows, maybe eventually he will be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)