Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So pissed off.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well tonight I decided to ask my mother in law to take my son, So the hubby and I could have some time alone. So out and do things together.. Well Nope. He's sleeping on the couch.. He says he's to tired and just wants to sleep.. I said then why the he-- did i ask your mom to take our son.. He goes I don't know.. I'm am so made, If he didn't want to go out then he shouldn't of told me we were .. Have no friends to go out with either.. So I guess I sit at home and do nothing . It has been so long since we have done anything.. I feel like he just doesn't care anymore.. I feel like just doing things on my own from now on..Sorry had to vent..

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommybellygirl
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM

he sucks

sunflower37
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I know exactly how you feel this has happened to me more than once.

iLoveMyPargas
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM
I know what you mean kinda, since my husband bought his STUPID ps3 a week ago,me and the kids get NO attention from the time he walks in the door from work to when he falls asleep.its been so long since we've done anything either so as a surprise i took my boys to my moms and got all sexied (sp?) Up for him made dinner and all.. and as soon as he got home he popped in a game and has been ignoring me since. :( For the past week he's not been interested in me.Makes me so madddd!!! Lol sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LilDzMamma2010
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I know the feeling mamma. I hope things get better.

Shygirl951
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have taken myself to the movies and a pedi to relax a little and left him home alone
Shygirl951
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Give him head while he's playing in some lingerie. Promise you'll get play and if not, its time to smash that thing!!

Quoting iLoveMyPargas:

I know what you mean kinda, since my husband bought his STUPID ps3 a week ago,me and the kids get NO attention from the time he walks in the door from work to when he falls asleep.its been so long since we've done anything either so as a surprise i took my boys to my moms and got all sexied (sp?) Up for him made dinner and all.. and as soon as he got home he popped in a game and has been ignoring me since. :( For the past week he's not been interested in me.Makes me so madddd!!! Lol sorry

sprinkles9112
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Sorry to hear :( I say next time, just go out on the town and enjoy yourself while he stays home with your son :) 

sugar38
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

i know the feelings i hv a friend going through the same things right now

iLoveMyPargas
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Time to try something, because its almost getting to that point, im going to throw the shit from the balcony LOL

Thanks(:

Quoting Shygirl951:

Give him head while he's playing in some lingerie. Promise you'll get play and if not, its time to smash that thing!!

Quoting iLoveMyPargas:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)