Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pay it forward...in bed :)

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

DH isn't feeling well and it seemed to hit him pretty quick. He came home from work and was fine, but like 2 hours ago a fever hit him and just started feeling bad. Before he felt sick he was "teasing" me...I ggot all turned on, he went to go get some food and then he got bad from there....problem was..i was still turned on.

So...bless his heart...he let me get him hard and take care of myself. He was about to put his pants back on after I got mine, but I felt bad he didn't have the energy to get himself off, so I, feeling generous, gave him a hand job and let him finish in my mouth...he loves that. Now he's in his sweats about to pass out next to me, still feeling icky..but also a little better at the same time LOL. My poor boo. 

Wife to an amazing, loving, and respectful man. Mommy to a handsome man who gets his kicks from making others smile, and a beautiful little girl with an old soul and nurturing spirit. Expecting in May.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Diamondblue1
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

awww i hope he gets better i know that sucks. on the other hand....you are naughty naughty loltsk tsk

Dee0886
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Lol..I felt bad. He never gets sick. Just wanted to make him feel a little better lol.

Quoting Diamondblue1:

awww i hope he gets better i know that sucks. on the other hand....you are naughty naughty loltsk tsk

Wife to an amazing, loving, and respectful man. Mommy to a handsome man who gets his kicks from making others smile, and a beautiful little girl with an old soul and nurturing spirit. Expecting in May.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM
That just happened to me. My SO, who hasn't been sick in 2 years, got a cold the same weekend I was up visiting him. Since it had been a fews weeks since we had seen each other both of us were a little horny to say the least. Even when he was feeling blah he still took care of me. Then I spent time nursing him back to good health.
tessieangel
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:15 AM
First of all, you look like such a sweet couple....And if you both got the job done and you both are happy, Congratulations!!! Now you can play Nurse and who knows what will happen with that?? lol.....I hope he feels better soon...
Dee0886
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Lol Thanks. He still wasn't feeling too good when he left for work this morning but well enough to give me a grin and ask if he wasn't feeling well later does he get anything to make him feel better? Lol I told him I would think about it.

Quoting tessieangel:

First of all, you look like such a sweet couple....And if you both got the job done and you both are happy, Congratulations!!! Now you can play Nurse and who knows what will happen with that?? lol.....I hope he feels better soon...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I just did a similair thing...

BF wasn't feeling well and had a bad few days.  He lives 2 hours away.  he went to see the dr, which is actually in between ys, and hour for each.  I went to meet him, we just sat in the car and relaxed (put a movie in the kids DVD olayer).  The plan was to just relax for the little time we had together.  He has been so stressed with a million things on his mind and hasn't been sleeping well.  He laways says he relaxes and sleeps best with me, but we haven't been able to do that in FOREVER.   He started kissing me softly and passionatly.  One thing let to another and we had a sensual quickie in the car!  I miss him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN